• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TOTT Week 4: Life too Exciting for ya? Move to Indy!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

And after all of this you still live in a shithole where no one on Earth would choose to live..

Rock on!

IndyClick

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
And after all of this you still live in a shithole where no one on Earth would choose to live..

Rock on!

According to population, more people did choose this shithole over Seattle. Remember?..........you were shown the correct numbers earlier in this thread. :lol:

P.S. You might want to change that Miami comment in your sig box. ...You're embarrassing yourself. :oops:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I was shown that there are 3,000,000 people in Seattle and 1,500,000 in Indy...

Do you live in the suburbs or in Indy? I live in the 'burbs but I live in "Seattle" much like someone in San Mateo lives in "San Francisco" or someone in Cambridge lives in "Boston"...Get a clue... :roll:

I've never heard ANYONE say "I'd love to live in Indianoplace". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. You might want to change that Miami comment in your sig box. ...You're embarrassing yourself.

How so? I believe in my team until the season is over....But being from Indy the place where there were 100 Blackouts during the '90s you wouldn't understand that...

Reaction score
Well Seattle itself doesn't really cover a lot of area... Out of all the metropolitan areas in the US it's probably fairly close to the bottom in that regard so we're cramming about as many people as we can in there (like Paris Hilton! ZING!).

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Childish and annoying....I'm done with it, and if I wasn't I'd banhammer your stupid ass just because you annoy me...And others...

We do this every week and it has nothing to do with shit....The only "fans" (see: bandwagon comment below) that have ever been such bitches are Colts "fans"...Congrats, next time we play you and do this again we'll have a "Whiney Bitch Fan Category" and don't worry...You guys will have that one in the bag! :lol:

Do like the fact you didn't argue about you or your town not being a bandwagon bunch....Omission is admission in this case I guess...

IndyClick

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Childish and annoying....I'm done with it, and if I wasn't I'd banhammer your stupid ass just because you annoy me...And others...

We do this every week and it has nothing to do with shit....The only "fans" (see: bandwagon comment below) that have ever been such bitches are Colts "fans"...Congrats, next time we play you and do this again we'll have a "Whiney Bitch Fan Category" and don't worry...You guys will have that one in the bag! :lol:

Do like the fact you didn't argue about you or your town not being a bandwagon bunch....Omission is admission in this case I guess...

2871238847_6507f54821.jpg

hasselbeckhomer_400.jpg

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Knew you would take the bait....

Banned... :lol: :lol:

Homer Simpson and Matthew Hasselbeck..LOL...Yeah, great "look alikes".... :lol:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Life in Indy, means trolling message boards of teams that don't care about you...

Must be "exciting" to take the time to come here only to get rebanned.... :lol:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

He's from Indianoplace though...Where the rape of a scarecrow is considered "part of a boy's journey to 'manhood'"... :lol:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Being dead is alot like living in Indy...It's cold, dark, and you have nothing to do...

Top Bottom