• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trufant Placed On IR

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised. He is getting older and this back thing appears to be recurring.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i think thurmond can be good, i really just dont like browner his coverage skills just dont look good to me at all

Reaction score
Dude Browner man handles just about any WR that lines up across from him. He will get burnt by the occassional speedster (Wallace), but he's fared pretty well against other openents. Dude is strong, he was annoying the shit out of Nicks all game. Pressing him and pushing him around. Got a few penalties, but I'll take those any day over Kelli Jennings-blanket-coverage-but-can't-make-a-play-on-the-ball skills any day.

Thurmond should be good. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Ducks fan. He's showing a lot of potential. Also, excited to see Sherman play too. He was playing the outside CB a few times when Thurmond slid inside in nickle coverage. I am excited for this young secondary. A lot of potential. I expect some growing pains, but I'll suck it up.

I am just happy the secondary has finally been addressed with young talent and not some patch work guys like Deon Grant and Brian Russel (Ruskells boys). Thomas and Chancellor are already looking like a future superstar safety tandem. Kam has two picks so far, both to seal the game.

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Well said One - Kelly Jennings used to drive me batshit. I never could stand to watch him flail around trying to cover better athletes. Glad to see the infusion of young talent. I can take the growing pains. Until we get a new franchise QB, watching this team grow up will be fun. When we do get ourselves a gunslinger, this team will win the division on a regular basis and hopefully we'll get a FAIR shot at a superbowl title.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
Dude Browner man handles just about any WR that lines up across from him. He will get burnt by the occassional speedster (Wallace), but he's fared pretty well against other openents. Dude is strong, he was annoying the shit out of Nicks all game. Pressing him and pushing him around. Got a few penalties, but I'll take those any day over Kelli Jennings-blanket-coverage-but-can't-make-a-play-on-the-ball skills any day.

Brandon Browner, quarterbacks go 24-29 for 342 yards, with two touchdowns for a rating of 138.8 Browner allowing 82.8% of passes to be completed,and allowing 11.2 yards per attempt

Reaction score
He's getting better.. And when someone throws at a press corner it probably means the receiver is pretty wide open.

Reaction score
How about the time they don't throw at him and he gets the pick and runs it back 93 yards to win the game?? POW!

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd still rather have Browner than Jennings who probably gave up 100% of the passes thrown at him. That guy just sucked.

Top Bottom