• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We take it

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Just call it a gut feeling. Wallace, and company have had another week together, and the dropped balls don't happen. Then we take out the Tards, and get on a roll. Stop these damn blown routes on O, and quit with the zone in the secondary. Knock these recievers in the mouth off the line and throw off their timing. The zone is killing us. The season is not lost yet. We can still take the West with division wins, and a little luck. I refuse to give up.

Sportspackage

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with 28 people. The season is not completely lost yet, we can still at least pull off a Division win if we pull it out the rest the season. It does look quite bleak yes, but we've injuries left and right all season and the team has barely been able to put together a full roster let alone play together. If we cut out the mental mistakes, Like false starts from Vets like Wahle, catch the ball, and play in your face ball we can still pull it out. Really we need to stop leaving people open, especially against Chad Pennington who is extremely accurate, get pressure on the QB, and stop playing super conservative on offense. Come on Hawks fans don't jump off cause of one bad season, be true fans not bandwagoners.

Reaction score
I hopw so. It won't be much fun for me being at the game with a bunch of Dolphin fans. I will be posting from Miami as much as I can.

Reaction score
A division win is possible as long as we can beat the Cardinals in both games that are coming up. The Cardinals are a solid offensive team this season and it might be hard to beat them out, but I have faith in the Seahawks.

Top Bottom