• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Welcome Back MATT!

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
34-0 With 5 left in the 3rd? I mean really? WOW. Defense is stepping up, but Matt's surgical like precision and marching down the field is letting them the D rest too. So freaking happy he's back and hopefully he can get back to 100% and continue to lead the team to victory!

Reaction score
I feel so much better with matt in there, and two home games and a bye to get back up to par certainly will do the trick for the rest of the season!

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
All of the sudden with Matt back, if we can next week the Cowboys game does not look nearly as tough as it did at the beginning of the season as well!!!!!!! GO HAWKS

Reaction score
Plus Trufant and Hill are probably going to be back soon. If we beat AZ and go into the bye at .500 that would be great.

Reaction score
hahahahaha sorry bobby, but I take delight in your agony this week. Hopefully you guys gey it together next week.

Reaction score
Ya the cowboys have been playing like garbage all season! so if we can get on a good roll next week that would be an awesome W to have.

Reaction score
Trufant/Hill and maybe Walter Jones after the Bye Week.

We need to win against the Cards!

Reaction score
I still can't believe how good we did this week... THe faggots at Sportscent aren't showing our damn highlight though. Fucking figures.

Reaction score
Fantastic result yesterday.....now next week is HUGE.....The diff between going into the bye on a downer or a positive with the cowboys to come.

Diff game next week where our secondry will be tested to the max. Good to have Matt back though, and Scahaub threw for over 300 yards against them yesterday so lets hope Matt can do the same, and our Pass rush can get to warner

Reaction score
After the bye we should start getting healthy too. Truf, Locklear, and Hill should be back. How long is Kerney expected to be out? I forgot he was even hurt until last week.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
How long is Kerney expected to be out? I forgot he was even hurt until last week.

Kerney who? JK

But seriously, and I don't mean to sound blasphemes or anything. I think Kerney is a great pass rusher and leader in the locker room, but he's not getting any younger. Seeing the young guys we have (Jackson, Tapp, and Reed - Go DUCKS!) step it up, put's me at ease.

I am especially impressed with Jackson, who definitely did not live up to his 1st round selection last year. He is definitely on track to put up some impressive numbers. Especially with Kerney being out so much...

I have always liked Tapp, he had a decent season in 07, and the only reason Jackson was named the starter in 08, was because Ruskell has a big ego and wont make the 1st rounders earn their spot.

and Reed is Reed, not at all surprised at what he is doing. It is especially impressive considering his lack of playing time. After yesterdays performance, I can see him getting more.

DAMN I was happy as a clam yesterday. Haven't been in this good of a sober mood in a long time.

GO HAWKS!!! Crush grandpappy Warner and his Turds - this is the week that the madden curse catches up with Fitzzy.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
bobflipaburger said:
How long is Kerney expected to be out? I forgot he was even hurt until last week.

Kerney who? JK

But seriously, and I don't mean to sound blasphemes or anything. I think Kerney is a great pass rusher and leader in the locker room, but he's not getting any younger. Seeing the young guys we have (Jackson, Tapp, and Reed - Go DUCKS!) step it up, put's me at ease.

I am especially impressed with Jackson, who definitely did not live up to his 1st round selection last year. He is definitely on track to put up some impressive numbers. Especially with Kerney being out so much...

I have always liked Tapp, he had a decent season in 07, and the only reason Jackson was named the starter in 08, was because Ruskell has a big ego and wont make the 1st rounders earn their spot.

and Reed is Reed, not at all surprised at what he is doing. It is especially impressive considering his lack of playing time. After yesterdays performance, I can see him getting more.

DAMN I was happy as a clam yesterday. Haven't been in this good of a sober mood in a long time.

GO HAWKS!!! Crush grandpappy Warner and his Turds - this is the week that the madden curse catches up with Fitzzy.
We're set at DE for a while with these young guys. Which is always a good thing.

Maybe this is the game where the Madden Curse causes Fitz to get hurt. :D

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Matt looked awesome, moving around in the pocket well, scrambling when needed, and how about those feet first slides eh!? thats smart. He was on target on all but one pass that I remember and threw away the ball when he didnt have a play. What a leader and a HUDGE! HUGDGE! spark for this team.

#ONE said:
bobflipaburger said:

Kerney who? JK

Spoken like a true duck....

Mora did say that he would make the DE earn thier keep this year and everyone of them have stepped up there game. If there is any spot on this team that can take a couple of hits its on the DE/LB/WR spots.

Speed Reed is the real deal.

Reaction score
The cards are nothing like they were last year, they have absolutly no running game to speak of, and Warner has been getting hit all over the place, and the Cards D is garbage, look at the way the Texans came right back and scored, would of won if it wasnt for an easy pick 6, and they are in Qwest, i feel pretty damn good about this game especially with the way the D played on sunday. Kerney hurt his groin, will probably get some playing time next week, but man! the way our D absolutly demolished the jags was real heart warming, hopefully it carries into next week!

Top Bottom