• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Welcome Home Hawks!

S

Seattlehawk94

So I went up with Big Lo to welcome home the boys....WTF? ONLY 13 PEOPLE SHOWED UP....

I'm royally disappointed...:(

The players texted Lo thanking him for setting this up, and they all waved at us through the bus windows, you could tell they were happy ANYONE showed up....

Win or Lose guys...Gotta support them....

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Long drive is a total valid excuse....But people living in SeaTac, Tukwillie, Kent, Renton, Auburn, White Centre, etc. have nothing to say that would make it alright except if they had family or work.....Sitting home watching TV or jumping off the bandwagon isn't aight...It's kinda fucked up...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i agree, i feel there were so many bandwagons after we beat the aints, fukin fans were comin out the woods, shits gay but w/e there s nothing u can do

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

True....Watched it at a bar today and you could see the TRUE Hawks fans and the bandwagon...The bandwagon idiots were smiling and laughing and barely watching...The TRUE fans were rotating between hoping againg hope and looking like they just watched the part of "Old Yeller" where they force the kid to shoot his dog...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, I know abouts where you are at...You are out in the sticks....Me, I just had to cross the Valley to West Hill and I was there...Took me 15 minutes from door to parking lot..

Reaction score
I miss being able to drive right down the street and get to where I'm going. Takes me at least 30 minutes to get anywhere.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I didn't know it was happening either. I work just up the road from the VMAC. I would gladly have gone to welcome them home v. sitting in some of the meetings I was in...

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I'm 2 hrs out and had to work, I'll be at Qwest on opening day though. Can't wait for a brand new season,

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Didn't mean any of you guys...This was more of a rant at people who actually knew about it on Twitter, Facebook, etc and could actually get there.....

Funny that Dressboy err...Kilt"man" and the rest of the "superfan" crew didn't show up....

Top Bottom