• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Well That Was A Right Laugh

Reaction score
in the UK we had Mike Holmgren on Sky Sports giving opinion on a dogshit performance by the Seahawks v the Cardinals.

it was painful to watch, and painful to hear Holmgren talking about a team he should really still be in charge of

what the hells happened to us? :(

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Defense does not suck, the offense cant score, defense on the field way too long. Its been the problem for the last 2 years.

Time for an overhaul.

Reaction score
U can also say the D can't get off the field. If they are tired in the first half then something is wrong with them. They cannot rush the QB they can't stop the run they give up to many long drives at the start of games. Hawthorne I think is the only one to touch Romo. Corners are undersized.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
No your wrong:
TIME OF POSSESSION 27:58 32:01

But if your just looking at averages your missing the point.
Anybody that knows anything about statistics, knows that you have to drill down deeper to finding the reality. One reality is there is alot of garabe time in that stat. For instance, when the COWBOYS are leading 38 - 10 their defense loosens up, plays conservitive, ect. thats garbage time that seahawks accrue. I cant find the stat, but I bet the seahawks Offense was on the feild the most in the 4th.

Here is the actuall game TOP today:
Time of Possession 25:15 Time of Possession 34:45

there are other instances, but I wont belabor the arguement.

Top Bottom