• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What Are You Listening To?

Reaction score
"Meddler" August Burns Red. They're christian... And they're metal... I don't get how christian rock can suck so much and yet when christians try metal they kick ass... These dude come up with some of the sickest breakdowns I've ever heard.

Reaction score
right at this moment unforgiven just came on the radio, but i just got the new rammstein and dead by sunrise cd's

Reaction score
Brand new Between The Buried And Me album! I'm on the last track "Swim To The Moon" which clocks in at 17 minutes and 54 seconds long. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm hearing this album for the first time and as I was posting this I just happened to be at the part of the song where they decided to go into a drum solo.... And a crazy ass drum solo at that... Holy crap!!! I almost pooped myself.... lol, Best part about this band is that they're so talented that they can play any genre of music so you never know what to expect. For example they just busted into some weird celtic jig thing and then somehow made it metal and it sounds awesome..

Guitar solo is starting... I better end this post before I ramble on about the last 9 minutes of this song lol.

Reaction score
[youtube:8flwd85n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBrplVv6dwI[/youtube:8flwd85n]

LISTEN TO THIS! I promise there's no screaming in it. The drumming in this song is sooooooo good.

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
Little Guitars - Van Halen

I made the ending outro my txt ringtone on my cell thru myxer.com...

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDTdlmPGxeA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - "SYRACUSE BASKETBALL LET'S GO" - by J.O.(Jake Ober - Student at SU) ft. Sam Bone Dean[/ame]

Give my Orange some love guys listen to it beat is sick!

Top Bottom