• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What Are You Listening To?

Reaction score
New All Shall Perish CD :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friggin' insane holy crap....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Pottsie said:
Number 18 said:
Nothing. I forgot my iPod.

AH! You are banished from this thread FOREVER!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :mrgreen: ;)

Garden - Pearl Jam

Ok. I am listening to a stupid Texan go on and on about how Seattle (the city) sucks and Dallas (the city) is so much better. THEN MOVE BACK. The worst part is, he lives in BOTHELL. He does not even live in Seattle. Fck.

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Pottsie said:
[quote="Number 18":188rks3e]Nothing. I forgot my iPod.

AH! You are banished from this thread FOREVER!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :mrgreen: ;)

Garden - Pearl Jam

Ok. I am listening to a stupid Texan go on and on about how Seattle (the city) sucks and Dallas (the city) is so much better. THEN MOVE BACK. The worst part is, he lives in BOTHELL. He does not even live in Seattle. Fck.[/quote:188rks3e]

What a mo.

Freddie Freeloader - Miles Davis

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
That Was Just Your Life - Metallica

The BEST song on the new record, easily.

Top Bottom