• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

what ifs...

Reaction score
So I was thinking... What if that bad call on that punt return doesn't happen against Cleveland? And what if w didn''t choke the game away against Washington?

I think we'd all agree we should have won those games. If we did we would be be 9-6, with a great shot at a wild card. We would also actually have a shot at the division, although I doubt the Rams would beat a 9ers team with something to play for next week.

Can't dwell on a missed call or a 4th quarter colapse, and there's no telling how a win in one of thosse games impacts us further down the road.

I'm excited for some football today, this whole "our backs are up against the wall mentality" this team has is fun to watch. Its not the situation you want to be in needing another team to win to have a shot at the post season, there's a certain excitment about it though... For the next 3 or so hours we're all Chargers fans.

GO BOLTS!

And, of course

GO HAWKS!

Idahawk

Reaction score
The past is the past and every team except the super bowl winner will say what if . Its games like this one today that count towards mending old wounds. I care more about not being swept by the niners then making the play offs. Because our time is in the future .

Reaction score
There are a few games we should've won and at least one, the Falcons game we almost won! I think we'd 9-5 though right now with 2 games left to play... right?

Reaction score
So much for all the "what ifs". Live by the TJack, die by the TJack! That guy is such a bad decision maker.

Also, defense didnt help. Give up 3 in the first half and 16 in the second.... fuck!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
More like 5-3 , he would have only made through half the games. Close game, thing the 49ers are for real and young. I like the rivalary, let the draft discussions begin!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Not in offseason mode yet, but I'm excited to get there. Can't wait to see what Schnider and PC can do.

Reaction score
Excited for the off-season, but I am really excited for the Cardinals game next week. Just knowing its the last game of the season, I am going to savor it. Really hope we hand it to them and finish out the season at .500

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
#1, Let's finish this Season on a high note. What a great Season it has been so far. ALOT to look forward to, but lets beat the Tards on our way out!!

S

Seattlehawk94

Finish strong, get Flynn...Draft a Fullback, some LB and OL depth...Look out for Seattle in 2012...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
This season feels just like the mid-90s to me:

1. Win games we don't expect to.
  2. Lose games we should win.
  3. Need help to get to the playoffs.
  4. Don't get the help.
  5. Miss the playoffs by a game.
  6. Draft too low to get a true franchise QB.
I think the biggest difference from the mid-90s is that the team is trending upwards, I think.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Finish strong, get Flynn...Draft a Fullback, some LB and OL depth...Look out for Seattle in 2012...

Fullback? Michael Robinson has been great.

We really need a pass rusher, I'd like to have a little more speed on offense... And if we decide to get rid of Trufant and/or Thurmond I think we need another off coverage corner.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Michael Robinson has been a good back field blocker, and has hands, but whens the last time you seen him take on a LB to clear a spot for Lynch? I know they're not to many who can fill Mack Strongs shoes, but thats what we need.We need a 240 lb. Bruiser to put some wood on a LB! I agree, on the Pass Rusher big time. Our Tackles are great, and with some depth at that position. One of those Carolina DE's might be availiable come Draft day with our 1st pick

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
Michael Robinson has been a good back field blocker, and has hands, but whens the last time you seen him take on a LB to clear a spot for Lynch? I know they're not to many who can fill Mack Strongs shoes, but thats what we need.We need a 240 lb. Bruiser to put some wood on a LB! I agree, on the Pass Rusher big time. Our Tackles are great, and with some depth at that position. One of those Carolina DE's might be availiable come Draft day with our 1st pick
we had that in owen schmidt...man i want that one DE from the tarheels so bad

S

Seattlehawk94

Robinson is not a FB that you expect to use as an extra pickup on a blitz...He's just not a true FB...

Top Bottom