• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where are we now??

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I heard Leroy was to blame on the Wide open FB wheel route TD.
The other one was completely blown coverage in zone.

I have faith in Kris Richard to coach those guys up, but boy did they give it up Sunday!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Jason Babin got released by Philly today I don't think he's by far and away doneand we don't seem to be able to affect bigger o-lines like Miami had with our pass rush. Babin'ss another sack guy ?

I don't how many of those completions Tannehill made where we were right fucking there with the rush and just missed , were going to need to really ramp that up should these suspensions go down .

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the other teams in the wild card hunt lose too. As far as I know we still control our own destiny for the wild card. Although it appears that the division title is out of reach, if we can pull out a miracle in Chicago this weekend, we are still looking pretty good to sneak into the playoffs.

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the other teams in the wild card hunt lose too. As far as I know we still control our own destiny for the wild card. Although it appears that the division title is out of reach, if we can pull out a miracle in Chicago this weekend, we are still looking pretty good to sneak into the playoffs.

Yes. Thats correct, if we beat Chicago, I suppose I will have a glimmer of hope... But honestly, if we can't beat the dolphins, rams, or cards on the road? whats the point of going to the playoffs to face a good team on the road?? So we can get blown out in the first round?

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
That's true, but anything can happen if we can just get there. And we haven't been blown out of any game, we were one play away from winning all three of those games you listed, and this thread would not even exist right now.

Reaction score
But until this team shows that they can MAKE those said plays, why should we care??? Like I said, if they can win in Chicago, it would give me hope. If not, lets look to next season. Many teams are "one play away", but the good teams, make those plays. Period.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Have to agree with you there. We'll see what happens, this is definitely not going to be an easy game. Hopefully they show up and play a good game this week.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Thats all we can do at this point. If they truly are ready for the playoffs, they will win this game.

I think we already have that answer after losing to Miami. Not only are the Bears better in every area, the weather was too. It will be a major miracle if we beat the Bears in Chicago.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I heard report about Jason Babin being luke warm about football in general. Really is suprising.
I believe this is the begining of gutting in Philly. Andy Reid for OC?

Reaction score
Speaking of new coaching changes. Some rumors are floating around that Holmgren wants to be the next coach of the Cowboys. Him and Jerry had a nice postgame meeting a few weeks ago when the Browns played the Cowboys.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Speaking of new coaching changes. Some rumors are floating around that Holmgren wants to be the next coach of the Cowboys. Him and Jerry had a nice postgame meeting a few weeks ago when the Browns played the Cowboys.

I made a thread about it weeks ago

Reaction score
Rumors about him coaching again have been swirling around for some time now. But today was the first time that I had heard about his meeting with Jerry.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Rumors about him coaching again have been swirling around for some time now. But today was the first time that I had heard about his meeting with Jerry.

Holmgren will need to clean quite a few playes off that roster.

Wonder who he would be after for QB? Flynn would be interesting?

Speaking of fucked up things, anyone catch the Lions game on Turkey day?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thought I heard rumors of Holmy to Dallas denied by J. Jones.

Coaches on the hot seat:
Andy Reid (good as gone!)
Jason Garrett
Rex Ryan
Norv?
Romio?

Gonna have to FA for coaches!

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
<<But until this team shows that they can MAKE those said plays, why should we care???>>

You care because it's your team! Whether we're 13 and 3 or 3 and 13, I root for my Hawks.
Doesn't mean I don't see flaws, or where improvements could be made, or get mad when we do dumb things, but I WILL ALWAYS F***KING CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM.

But that's just me. ;0)

Top Bottom