• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where do you think McNabb will land?

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm calling it right now. McNabb to Bears within 72 hours. History in WCO style offensive scheme, and like 10 years of playoff history. Thoughts?

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Kubiak won't take him. I say he gets claimed by Dallas and doesn't play another snap.

OP
HawksFan1987

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kubiak won't take him. I say he gets claimed by Dallas and doesn't play another snap.

Didn't think of this but I can actually see it now that you mention it. Still think Chicago though. Houston has the best RB combo in the NFL (McFadden/Bush when healthy is very debatable) so I see them going a simpler route. Plus, Andre Johnson. Nuff said.

Reaction score
I have a feeling nobody will claim him. He didn't play well for the Redskins and played like crap for the Vikings. His career is done.

Top Bottom