• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where's my buddy SF 16 8 80?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Good game...but it looks like you came just a little short?

KraporPick earned his name today didn't he?

Come on back baby so we can get you all suited up with a new sig.

16-1390188129-9878d82366ed8ec7adfab86d16dc19d8.jpg

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
LMFAO. That was an awesome roller coaster ride. Got to hand it to the 9ers that was a battle. Now to see if he holds up his end of the bet.

Reaction score
LMFAO. That was an awesome roller coaster ride. Got to hand it to the 9ers that was a battle. Now to see if he holds up his end of the bet.
Yeah gotta hand it to them. Gifted a fumble inside our 20 and a 10-0 lead and they still got beat. Go Hawks. #staythefuckoutourhouse

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
It was a great game, disappointing in the end, of course, but you couldn't ask for a better game. Congrats, and good luck in the Superbowl.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Right on SF, good form.

I doesn't get much better than this season. SF and Seattle were neck and neck, fortunately Seattle gained home field advantage. Can't wait for the battle to continue next season. Just like the Seahawks feed off the 12th man, having SF as a divisional rival makes us better.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It was a great game, disappointing in the end, of course, but you couldn't ask for a better game. Congrats, and good luck in the Superbowl.

"Couldn't ask for a better game" where we come back from 10 down to TAKE the title from you. If that's what you asked for then so be it.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
"Couldn't ask for a better game" where we come back from 10 down to TAKE the title from you. If that's what you asked for then so be it.
Oh, ok. Well, in that case, the officials gave it to you. And Kaep gave it to you through bad decision making in the last 45 seconds. We were about to go up by one point, leaving no time left on the clock, and instead Kaep makes a bad decision and gives the game to you.

But you TOOK it. Ok.

Have fun losing in the Superbowl.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Oh, ok. Well, in that case, the officials gave it to you. And Kaep gave it to you through bad decision making in the last 45 seconds. We were about to go up by one point, leaving no time left on the clock, and instead Kaep makes a bad decision and gives the game to you.

But you TOOK it. Ok.

Have fun losing in the Superbowl.

Classic sore loser.

I told you Kraporpick sucked and you and your fan base didn't listen.

The shorter, smarter, more poised QB won. So suck it whiner.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Classic sore loser.

I told you Kraporpick sucked and you and your fan base didn't listen.

The shorter, smarter, more poised QB won. So suck it whiner.
Classic sore loser? I tried to congratulate you on the win, and threw it back in my face with a load of bullshit. So suck it yourself, and have fun losing in the Superbowl your second trip there. Peyton Manning isn't likely to make the rookish mistakes that Kaep made giving you the game.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Classic sore loser? I tried to congratulate you on the win, and threw it back in my face with a load of bullshit. So suck it yourself, and have fun losing in the Superbowl your second trip there. Peyton Manning isn't likely to make the rookish mistakes that Kaep made giving you the game.

Yeah he won't have time to make the mistake on his back.

Top Bottom