• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where's my buddy SF 16 8 80?

Cyoplasm

Huddler
Reaction score
Can't find the niner fans...

th

Cyoplasm

Huddler
Reaction score
Typical whiner fan is being a whiner. Momentum of both players causes running into kicker, and they bitch for a personal foul. Yea Kaps three 4th quarter turnovers had nothing to do with your loss.
The Bowman fumble on 4th down? Well tell me how the next play that was a fumble affected the end score?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Just curious as to WHAT official gave it to us?
Oh, I don't know, the incomplete pass call when VD had possession, took three steps, got hit and the ball came out when he hit the ground? Giving Lynch a 1st down two or three times when he was a yard short? Plowing into the kickers planted leg and making it a running into the kicker penalty? The ridiculous fumble recovery call with Bowman (yes, I realize we got the ball back with better field position, but it shows what those douche bags were doing.) I would dare to speculate that if Kaep hadn't thrown that game ending pick, but had called a time out, or looked to his left, the officials would have thrown some bullshit flag that cost us the game.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know, the incomplete pass call when VD had possession, took three steps, got hit and the ball came out when he hit the ground? Giving Lynch a 1st down two or three times when he was a yard short? Plowing into the kickers planted leg and making it a running into the kicker penalty? The ridiculous fumble recovery call with Bowman (yes, I realize we got the ball back with better field position, but it shows what those douche bags were doing.) I would dare to speculate that if Kaep hadn't thrown that game ending pick, but had called a time out, or looked to his left, the officials would have thrown some bullshit flag that cost us the game.

Yep...you're a whiner fan...lol

Cyoplasm

Huddler
Reaction score
PLOWING??? His forearm hits his toe as he's trying to get down and Lee's forward momentum and flop get the running into kicker call. I'm sorry, did I not watch the same game? Did Maragos arm tackle the punter or something? That WASN'T a personal foul. No way you chalk it up without sounding like a cry baby.

Oh you mean the runs they measured on??? The yellow line is not official, and if it was so obvious then why didnt Harbaugh challenge?
I didn't hear the coach or players bitching about the ref's, and your coach is known for being the biggest cry baby of them all, and Crabtree is following in his footsteps.

If there were bad calls in your opinion then I think there were bad calls on us as well, because they called it the same on BOTH sides. Harbaugh cried, and got his holding call on 3rd and long that Boldin could've easily got OPI on. I mean, I can keep going if we're going to use stupid excuses.
You're lucky all those fumbles you guys had took lucky bounces into niner hands. The game should've been another blowout.

Cyoplasm

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattle is classless, but our gunner on punt return got close lined by a 49er in sweats on the sideline, and deaths by drunk Niner fan post game are unmatched in the NFL. GTFO out of here and take your loss.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattle is classless, but our gunner on punt return got close lined by a 49er in sweats on the sideline, and deaths by drunk Niner fan post game are unmatched in the NFL. GTFO out of here and take your loss.
Fuck off noob. You GTFO.

Cyoplasm

Huddler
Reaction score
Fuck off noob. You GTFO.

"Noob"
Still has more class, and points worth noting than the Niners troll spending all his time on an opposing teams page instead of his own.

Please don't stab me through the computer screen. lol

*fucking off*

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Hug your 20 year old trophies tight whiner. Its all you got, the past. lol

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Still louder, more loyal, and more passionate with 0 SB rings than any "true" Niners fan with 5.
ROTFLMAO. You have better fans. No championships, but better fans. You cling to that if it gives you comfort when you go down in flames in the Superbowl for the second time.

Reaction score
ROTFLMAO. You have better fans. No championships, but better fans. You cling to that if it gives you comfort when you go down in flames in the Superbowl for the second time.
I'm calling Fresno PD. You're not suppose to leave the house señor

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

No team has bigger blowhards about past trophies.

It comes up after every season ending loss the last TWENTY YEARS! Go clean out your lockers...lol

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
No team has bigger blowhards about past trophies.

It comes up after every season ending loss the last TWENTY YEARS! Go clean out your lockers...lol
Yes, that's right, they're meaningless, which is why you are salivating at the chance to get one, which, happily, will be denied you once again.

Top Bottom