• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

While I wish injury on no one..

Reaction score
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp09/news/story?id=4405373"]St. Louis Rams QB Marc Bulger out two weeks with broken pinkie - ESPN[/ame]

This might cause him to be less effective in the regular season... Favre was not 100% the whole year he broke his finger.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I would rather Warner broke his, but whatever.

I'd rather Warner break his neck... nah too harsh. Maybe tear his shoulder on his throwing arm.

No, but in all seriousness if it doesn't heal by week 1 this would def hamper what little there is of the Rams offense.

Remember Romo last year when he broke a finger on his throwing arm, I think it may have been his thumb, which is way more crucial to holding and throwing a ball. But either way he sucked.

Plus taking snaps from under center or getting hit (which will happen a lot week 1) will hurt like a sonovabitch!

lifelongram

Huddler
Reaction score
Bulger will be fine.... He'll be tearing up your backfield week 1, you guys will be missing trufant tremendously.. :D

S

Seattlehawk94

lifelongram said:
Bulger will be fine.... He'll be tearing up your backfield week 1, you guys will be missing trufant tremendously.. :D

And then you woke up and realized you've been a bye week for every team in the NFL since 2004... :lol:

Lambies fans are like some of you Dawgfans...LOL...You suck but you keep trying to hold onto the "good ol' days" when you actually mattered to people outside your area codes... :lol:

Though I do believe Montlake Jake the Fake could probably tear up the Lambies defense for 300+passing and 150+rushing..

Don't you have a board in Lambville? Ku Klux Klanram isn't it? What you don't like to post there and read such drivel as that Lord of the Rings wannabe Spiral Horn Warrior crap? LOL

lol @ "Spiralhorn"

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
lifelongram said:

And then you woke up and realized you've been a bye week for every team in the NFL since 2004... :lol:

Lambies fans are like some of you Dawgfans...LOL...You suck but you keep trying to hold onto the "good ol' days" when you actually mattered to people outside your area codes... :lol:

Though I do believe Montlake Jake the Fake could probably tear up the Lambies defense for 300+passing and 150+rushing..

Don't you have a board in Lambville? Ku Klux Klanram isn't it? What you don't like to post there and read such drivel as that Lord of the Rings wannabe Spiral Horn Warrior crap? LOL

lol @ "Spiralhorn"

WTF? :eek:

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
lifelongram, and a 12th man flag avatar?

Sheesh, Rams fans really are idiotic boobs, aren't they??? LOL

Reaction score
Pottsie said:
lifelongram, and a 12th man flag avatar?

Sheesh, Rams fans really are idiotic boobs, aren't they??? LOL

Seriously... I saw that and I was like WTF?

It's as stupid as that stealers fan on here.

S

Seattlehawk94

Are you talking about SIS? SIS, is misguided not stupid...Personally I think SIS is really a Hawks fan in disguise...lol..He's been here since Superbowl XL, he's a fixture and always good for a few laughs...

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks 94.....I apreciate them there compyments. Yur be thee bestist! :D

Top Bottom