• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whitehurst > Bradford?

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I have to agree with this. Bradford has weight problems and is injury prone. Whitehurst could really make some waves here in Seattle. God knows he has spent enough time on the bench to learn.

Bradford is gonna get stuck behind that awful offensive line and get hurt again. Advantage Whitehurst.

Reaction score
I'll take a Whitehurst type of guy over a Bradford hyped guy any day of the week. Bradford is going to a team with no line at all. We have pieces and if they gel right could do well. Also the standards for a 1st-pick are higher than the standards a guy like Whitehurst have.

Hawkfeathers

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096;48218 said:
I'll take a Whitehurst type of guy over a Bradford hyped guy any day of the week. Bradford is going to a team with no line at all. We have pieces and if they gel right could do well. Also the standards for a 1st-pick are higher than the standards a guy like Whitehurst have.

IS there any review of Whitehurst at all from the minicamps? I have seen reviews about many rookies from many camps, but none about Whitehurst. He is essentially our rookie QB. How is he doing?

Reaction score
Hawkfeathers;48286 said:
IS there any review of Whitehurst at all from the minicamps? I have seen reviews about many rookies from many camps, but none about Whitehurst. He is essentially our rookie QB. How is he doing?

KJR said his arm is NOT as good as they were led to believe. He had alot of problems on outs and any of the quick throws. They all were slow and a higher trajectory than it should be

Hawkfeathers

Huddler
Reaction score
SeahawkWag;48289 said:
KJR said his arm is NOT as good as they were led to believe. He had alot of problems on outs and any of the quick throws. They all were slow and a higher trajectory than it should be

Damn. That sux. Didn't they scout this guy at ALL? They had 5 years of pro film to review on this guy. Maybe he just had a bad spring.

Reaction score
Hawkfeathers;48286 said:

From what I read he did good. I know Carroll said that Matt is the guy, but there will be competition for the starting job. I'm not saying Charlie will be successful, but I'm saying given his years in the NFL he will be more successful than Bradford. Bradford most likely will start right out of the gate and I'm not all for that with QBs just look at Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch and David Carr. Out of those three I would say Carr is the most successful, but he too isn't anything special.

Jipsu

Huddler
Reaction score
According Mike Sando, Whitehurst is a non story, and will not be viable at QB1.
Does anybody go to the camp and can confirm or infirm this?

Thanks a lot :)

Reaction score
According to Mike Sando... Mike Sando is a faggot, who rags on the Seahawks so he doesn't come off as a "homer" now that he covers all 4 NFC West teams and is hanging on the nuts of the Faggot9ers and Cardinals.

S

Seattlehawk94

Whitecursed is going to be the next Kelly Stouffer dude isn't fit.to cart around Matthew's golf clubs....If you remember how Kreig-Stouffer went down there are lots of similar things going.down right now...

New regimes wanting to not have to give Holmgren credit by winning with "another coaches guy"...Fuck Whitehead, he wasn't even good enough to beisted ahead of Billy fucking Volek in The Diego..

shadybird

Huddler
Reaction score
Theres no way of really knowing how bradford will play yet..we'll have to wait and see.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Charlie and J.P. will be both upgrades over Seneca and Teal. And we'll see lots of them in pre-season, but Matt gets the start. If Matt gets injured (been known to happen) I think C. Whitehurst being more experienced will be better equipt to suceed over Bradford. Too many unknowns with a rookie, and he's on a crappy offense. Ive heard though Bradford has had a good camp... but compared to who, and what?

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096;48317 said:
From what I read he did good. I know Carroll said that Matt is the guy, but there will be competition for the starting job. I'm not saying Charlie will be successful, but I'm saying given his years in the NFL he will be more successful than Bradford. Bradford most likely will start right out of the gate and I'm not all for that with QBs just look at Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch and David Carr. Out of those three I would say Carr is the most successful, but he too isn't anything special.

dont forget about peyton... he started on a colts team that hadnt had a shot in hell in being good, and look were they r now

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
hawks4life3;49499 said:
Colt Brennan will have a better career than both!

Colt Brennan??? He is backing up Campbell in Oakland now right? 1 step out of the league. He was just another product of a great college system. The NFL is to fast for him, and his arm is to weak. Just the facts.

Top Bottom