• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who says we're not a running team???

KantnerCom

Huddler
Reaction score
The Seahawks can be successful on the ground as well as in the air -- and watching them play a complete game is AWESOME!

Reaction score
Lol I say Hasselbeck was player of the game. Lynch made the play of the game though. Anyone else still think that Morrah was in bounds?

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53315 said:
I saw another angle on the Pete Carrol show, he was definitely in.

And oh well, had we had to settle for an FG on that play and lost the game I would be pissed. But we won, and I as I said before, the football doesn't lie.

Reaction score
Wonder if it was on TV here in Portland. I use to watch the Mike Holmgren and Jim Mora show back when I lived in Seattle. Does the annoying little asian/hawaiian looking kid still host the show?

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53309 said:
Lol I say Hasselbeck was player of the game. Lynch made the play of the game though. Anyone else still think that Morrah was in bounds?

On the NBC replay it looked barely out but they never showed the other angle (from the sideline). It makes up for the phantom first down we got against the Lambs, I guess! Then again, as someone else noted, there were a couple blown holding calls that should have gone our way...and our pass TD still should have been a defensive interference enforced on the kick.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53309 said:
He looked in bounds to me, but the Hawks didn't want to challenge it.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
the asian guy is the weirdo from king 5 news. he does the pre game sports show too. Marshawn lynch thank you for getting going and being in beast mode. Hasselbeck...flawless. i agree, pete has this team really believing and Earl Thomas was everywhere today. He is gonna be scary good. I think we could have beaten any team today and hope we make history again by winning the superbowl. hasselbeck is player of the game, his reads were perfect and could have done some more damage if obu and williams didn't drop a few passes. Im stoked, hopefully chicago is the team we play

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Who cares, we won the game! Pete is saying all the right things in the locker room, that team is going to be JACKED UP for their next game. (who I think will be the Bears)

Top Bottom