• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who says we're not a running team???

Reaction score
robdog;53365 said:
Who cares, we won the game! Pete is saying all the right things in the locker room, that team is going to be JACKED UP for their next game. (who I think will be the Bears)
The Bears are the easier opponent, but it would be at 10am on Sunday. Falcons game would be Saturday at 5pm.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53309 said:
Lol I say Hasselbeck was player of the game. Lynch made the play of the game though. Anyone else still think that Morrah was in bounds?
I thought he was in bounds too, but I just watched the video of it and you can see the sideline paint get smudged by the tip of his shoe.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;53327 said:
Love the locker room speech after the game. Pete really has this team believing.

Video Gallery

Great video and you can tell the difference between experience(Hasselbeck) and guys who are there the first time(Half our team).

Most of our guys and rightfully so after the last two years are acting like we won the Super Bowl.

While Hasselbeck who has won four playoff games before today you can tell had the been there done that want bigger and better things to come attitude.

Hasselbeck, Brock, and Milloy are the only three guys on here who are used to playing in these type of games.

Great win though! I recorded this game and this won't get recorded over EVER!

Reaction score
Matthew Hasselbeck, QB of 8-9 Seahawks: "What do you call the person that graduated medical school with the lowest GPA? A doctor."

Adam Schefter posted this on twitter. ha ha ha that is awesome

Top Bottom