• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whoot Whoot! Got my season tix!

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Just say I am a sucker for mediocrity with a few extra dollars..... :lol:

Reaction score
So are you Seahawks fan and Steelers fan? Or do you just live in the Seattle area and just love going to football games?

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
So are you Seahawks fan and Steelers fan? Or do you just live in the Seattle area and just love going to football games?

i reckon he's just a dick

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Ok look, my fav teams are the Seahawks, Stealers, Patriots, Yankees , Red Sox, and whatever medical team that can remove the stinch from between Manc's mums legs...so yeah...I am a fan of more than one team. Now lets go put another shrimp on the barbie mate!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Congrats on getting off the list! Did they tell you where your seats are? I am hoping to move up this year. I was already pretty close to midfield, so I just want to get a bit lower. With the 4-12 season and the economy, I am hoping my wish comes true.

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
How can you like the Red Sox and the Yankees? Plus the Seahawks and the Steelers? And you like the Pats? How is that not the most confusing thing you've ever heard?

Reaction score
Soccer is tight.

Sorry they don't teach ya'll that idaha..

Ya'll just play the fiddle and the wooden spoons and haves you a hoot

Reaction score
Indy car is BAD...

But not NASCAR... that there is real american, like apple pie, fat white trash women and busch lite.

tell ya whut'

Idahawk

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Soccer is tight.

Sorry they don't teach ya'll that idaha..

Ya'll just play the fiddle and the wooden spoons and haves you a hoot

Thats exactly what I was doing the night I met your momma, I bent her over a stump and played dueling banjos on my spoons while I drank a Busch Light that I kept on her head for easy reach !! That was a hoot :shock:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It wasn't so much the mom joke, but the description that made it good. It also leads me to believe that Ida is not making that up, but recalling from experience. But it was probably his mom. :lol:

Top Bottom