• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who's #1 on your board?

Trigun302

Huddler
Reaction score
Chris Johnson.......would be my pick if he playz but he could hold out for ten games, im not going to take that chance. Adriane Peterson is the easiest choice but im really liking ray rice this year, with Boldin in they can;t cheat the run like they did last year.......ima still side with certain gold in Peterson though

Reaction score
I don't like using my first pick on a HB. I'd go with Andre Johnson with my first pick like I did last year.

Reaction score
Have to agree with everything trigun said. I like Frank Gore more this year than I have the past couple years, but he's not tops on my board by any means.

shadybird

Huddler
Reaction score
Andre Johnson is my top pick...I've done some mock drafts that ended magnificently, I was able to get AJ in the first round, Peyton in the second, and then there is a slew of extremely valuable running backs that you can get at a much more reasonable price than Rice or Peterson. I ended up with Jahvid Best, Matt Forte, Fred Jackson, and Justin Forsett, and I managed to get Steve Smith (NYG) and Malcolm Floyd as my other recievers.

There is enough mid-level RB talent, and a large number of QBs that assure you of success if you get AJ. Dont forget about guys like Cedric Benson and Ryan Grant. You get way more value out of Andre.

Top Bottom