• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will we win the Super Bowl ?

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn you asking a hell of a difficult question! Crazy enough I feel that what happens with contracts within the next week will help mold my answer. (not trying to cop out! :))

I want the Seahawks to win within the next decade, but damn it is tough!

Reaction score
It's possible.... we've got some good foundation. I think because of the weakness of our division, we've got a chance to get into the playoffs every year. And we all know anything can happen in the playoffs (see Saints @ Seahawks 2010 Playoffs).

I think a lot depends on who ends up being our QB of the future... are we gonna get a franchise QB of like Hass, or we gonna have another decade of dreadful Seahawks football?

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
It'll be hard to do but there are some young guys coming along well such as earl thomas. And it definitly will depend on who the qb is. Hass has been good but I hope for someone even better. And of course will have to keep having good drafts and hopefully be able some late round diamonds in the rough which I don't think they have been able to do a lot of

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think based on have CW at QB I'd say we get close but miss the playoffs, we have a tough schedule this year.
8-8.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
With MH , we could win the NFC west this year and maybe next, are would have a punchers chance in the play offs

Without I think were set back 3 years and by then will have lost ground to division rivals and will lose most veteran players to FA .

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
With MH , we could win the NFC west this year and maybe next, are would have a punchers chance in the play offs

Without I think were set back 3 years and by then will have lost ground to division rivals and will lose most veteran players to FA .

Love how everyone thinks hass will remain good. He's only getting older. The one thing he did very well was managing games. But his skills are deminishing somewhat. There already losing ground to the rams who found a franchise qb and are getting good and that'll happen with or without hass. The only thing to do is find the future guy asap hopefully in the next draft

S

Seattlehawk94

Yes, we will win a Superbowl in this decade....Maybe not with Carroll but we will....Have no doubts...Though I'd have said the same thing in 1987 after the strike and after every labor agreement, soooooo....

Top Bottom