• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wilson added to Pro Bowl

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think I will actually watch this now. Quite a few hawks playing in pro bowl.

Blabolat

Huddler
Reaction score
Hi all, first time posting here, I think, not sure, pretty sure..

But, yeah, exciting RW is in!
I"'m thinking he's re watching past pro bowl video.. and sending messages to his new receivers y eah?

Reaction score

I"'m thinking he's re watching past pro bowl video.. and sending messages to his new receivers y eah?

Which WRs are going from the NFC??

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

The seperation is in the preperation!

I think his WR will be Calvin, Marshall, Maybe JJ, Roddy White? Cant remember exact list.

Blabolat

Huddler
Reaction score
Not a bad list.. He will have a field day. to say the least!

First time I'll be watch the probowl since.. well a long time ago, might be interesting.. RW VSLUCK

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
RW should have been player of the game. He had 3 TD's making huge 3rd down plays.
The world got to see what we all know, RW is da man!
ET also had good showing with pick and some big tackles. He is just so intense even at the pro bowl, running out on to the field whenever a hawk player had a good play.

Was cool to see RW on bench with AP yaking it up, and hooking up with Larry Fitzgerald in the endzone.
He even got a "go hawks" into his post game interview. I just LOVE THIS GUY! <3 <3

Reaction score
RW should have been player of the game. He had 3 TD's making huge 3rd down plays.
The world got to see what we all know, RW is da man!
ET also had good showing with pick and some big tackles. He is just so intense even at the pro bowl, running out on to the field whenever a hawk player had a good play.

Was cool to see RW on bench with AP yaking it up, and hooking up with Larry Fitzgerald in the endzone.
He even got a "go hawks" into his post game interview. I just LOVE THIS GUY! <3 <3
Agree 100%! Russell was the MVP... While Rudolph had a nice day, his one TD catch didn't even compare to the 3 that Russell threw back to back to back. Only player that maybe game close was AJ Green with his 3 TD grabs. But he was playing for the losing team.

Okung pretty much owned his man, Leon was Leon and ET was balling like his life depended on it. Guess Pete told all our Pro Bowl guys before they left for Hawaii to compete like hell and let that confidence carry over into the next season. 'Go Hawks!!'

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
maybe game close was AJ Green with his 3 TD grabs. But he was playing for the losing team.
yeah maybe runner up!

and ET was balling like his life depended on it.

ET is so damn intense, Im hoping he juices up this offseason comes back next years and is just a monster in center field. 5 picks 2 for TD, 3 sacks, 12 batted down passes, 3 FF's.

Top Bottom