• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"Wilson, The Magician"

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
Being a Badger fan, I first knew we had something special when I saw some clips on him at NC State before
the 2011 season started for us and he was already voted team captain. Don't know if a lot of Hawks fans saw him
play at Wisc. but he made plays that he will make in the NFL with only time holding him up. (not that he hasn't already made some Houdini Specials!)

Can't believe it myself but SOME of the ESPN and NFL NETWORK anal-ists actually do give him credit for being able to throw moving left, (but they don't say though how friggin great he really is at going left).

What they should say is that nobody, but nobody comes even close to him going that way, either putting it in bullet mode or puttin air under it like a Phil Mickelson gap wedge or in between. Funny thing is though he can make the throw from close to far. I saw him lay one out there on a dime to Badgers WR Jared Abbrederis for about 50 yards kind of like he laid on Baldwin a game or two ago!!

His real nick name should be "Wilson, The Magician" !!!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Or Russell " the love muscle" Wilson

I think I was the first to bring him up here on the huddle after watching him in the Rose bowl.
And the most impressive tanglable.... 11" hands!
Seriously, that was one of the biggest attributes Al Davis sought in defenders and QB's.
There are so many reasons RW is the man, but I'll just quote Sweet Baby Ray Lewis, he is special, he just has got "it!".

Top Bottom