• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would David Garrard Help Our Hawks?

Reaction score
Our schedule is beyond tough, but theirs is even tougher. They play the Saints instead of the Falcons and the Packers instead of the Bears... I'll be impressed if they can go 7-9 again.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Our schedule is beyond tough, but theirs is even tougher. They play the Saints instead of the Falcons and the Packers instead of the Bears... I'll be impressed if they can go 7-9 again.
And their schedule starts out just brutal...Seattle could start off 2-3 and still have the lead in the NFCW.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
.... An RW sighting? No way. Next thing you know we'll have Bulger up in here again... Or has he changed his name to Bradford? lol

Hey I want fries with that! What's up! Looks like I can post here! Don't know anything about b2b. Heck the whole Bradford to anyone other than Amendola is a guess at this point. WR for the Rams is still a huge weakness. I hope our teams are in the hunt all the way to week 17.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Gratifying to see Seahawks fans still looking for a QB with mere days before the start of the season. The Luck talk is fun too. Nice looking forum here so let's see if this posts.

Your cool here new ownership . Hawks are in bad shape this year and I must say I like the rams D and there chances .

Glad you came by

Reaction score
Just don't give 94 a reason to ban you and you'll be fine lol.

I like the addition of Sims-Walker to go along with Amendola, Gibson, Pettis, I think that is a really good group of young wide outs.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

I like the addition of Sims-Walker to go along with Amendola, Gibson, Pettis, I think that is a really good group of young wide outs.

Yeah I looked in on the smack down forum and it says you can't get personal.....so I see all these posts getting very nasty personal against bulgey.....and then 94 gets personal against bulgey while banning him! True.

Well you're more impressed with the WRs than I am. Amendola is great at what he does.....short yardage. 3rd and 4th down chain moving.....tremendous heart. DX has to stay healthy. In the preseason it looks like the TE Kendricks
is getting the most buzz. I'm more impressed with Cadillac spelling SJ this season. But even that depends upon keeping the defense honest with the passing attack.

I really think all four teams in our division can end the season within 2 games of first and 4th place. I see the Rams being picked mostly to win the division but that means nothing with the teams so close in 'talent' cough cough gasp wheez. I think it's between the Rams, Seahawks and AZ this season.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh come on now ? We get a QB next year, give him 2 -3 years to develope, were shocking the world in say 4-5 years

Not if you're still in the NFC West. He he. BTW who is that Moore you're vying for in the draft next year? I've heard of Luck for a while now but not Moore.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

Yeah man dont forget Sims-Walker, guy is a beast of a WR, easy target to find for Bradford. Rams will be better this year no doubt, got good Pass rusher in the draft.

Reaction score
Yeah man dont forget Sims-Walker, guy is a beast of a WR, easy target to find for Bradford. Rams will be better this year no doubt, got good Pass rusher in the draft.

I didn't forget Sims-Walker, he's a little older than the guys in the group I mentioned so I left him out. I think that was a good pick up though.

Reaction score
Not if you're still in the NFC West. He he. BTW who is that Moore you're vying for in the draft next year? I've heard of Luck for a while now but not Moore.

Kellen Moore out of Boise State. Ida is just being a homer, Moore is a projected 4th-5th round pick.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Kellen Moore out of Boise State. Ida is just being a homer, Moore is a projected 4th-5th round pick.

Oh OK thanks. Truth is it's a gamble no matter where a player is selected in the draft.....or not. If you can get a good starting QB in the 5th round the odds of having an excellent draft would increase exponentially. That's a true grand slam.

Idahawk

Reaction score

Uh last year he was projected a 4-5th round pick. Its a QB driven league Moore is dam good and he's an easy 1st round pick , If Kapernick goes in the 2nd .....Moore is an easy 1st rounder hell he's better then 99% of QBs drafted last year ????

Your gonna eat shit flip and I will be there to rub it in your face for the next decade LOL

Reaction score
I like Moore, I hope he does well. He has a chance I think to eventually be a starter, he's smart and very accurate. But its going to be tough for him to overcome his lack of arm strength and you don't usually see left handed quarterbacks in the NFL unless they're mobile which he isn't.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Southpaw QB is a strike against him. Ida I'll hand it to you you're sure committed to Moore becoming a QB success in the NFL.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Drew Brees is 6'0" and he doesn't have "NFL" arm strength, neither did Kurt Warner. Bottom line, if you make the plays when the game is on the line, you'll make it in the NFL. That's what he does, EVERY time. Not some times, EVERY time.

The insane thing is how much people look into "rocket" armed QB's. Two of the biggest arms in the NFL Alex Smith and JaMarcus Russell both have had horrible careers. Both number 1 picks. In the end, there is nothing more important than Accuracy and clutch throws when the game is on the line.

As far as left handed I give you Steve Young , he wasn't to bad .

Top Bottom