• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wow NFL.. Great choice

Reaction score
Look at these AMAZING Thanksgiving matchups... :roll: I think it is safe to spend time with your family this year and maybe forget about the football thing... because if the tryptophan doesn't get you.. the football sure will..

Green Bay-Detroit

Oakland-Dallas

Giants-Denver

Reaction score
Does the NFL know something we don't?

Are the Raiders and Lions going to come out of no where and dominate the AFC/NFC or something? Or are they just giving their "favorite" teams easy games. The Broncos get 3 or 4 Monday Night Football games a year and now they get a Thanksgiving game....who is kissing ass on the Broncos? The Cowboys are "America's Team" even though most people hate them. Plus, without T.O. who cares about them? He was the only guy who made the Cowboys a hilarious team to watch. "THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK!"

The NFL sure does like dropping the ball with these special games.

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
All depends on who the Broncos QB is.

Exactly.. But the point is the most entertaining game is still unsure... the Broncos need to get their shit figured out because if they don't either part with Culter or make him happy... I don't see that improving the team in a positive way at all.

Reaction score
The Raider/Cowboy game could also be interesting too. I mean the Raiders started to improve under Cable as the season went on. So it might be interesting to see where they are come Thanksgiving week.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Its not like the Seahawks put on a good show last year on Thanksgiving :( One of the worst asskickings Ive seen in a while....

But I think since Denver and Oakland are getting these " legend " games and get to wear throwbacks that maybe the NFL could have gave the those games to someone else.

With a belly full of turkey and enough booze its all good...

Reaction score
Hey it was close compared to Tennessee and Detroit lol. But I guess the Jonas Brothers playing at halftime made it just as bad.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Hey it was close compared to Tennessee and Detroit lol. But I guess the Jonas Brothers playing at halftime made it just as bad.
Agreed. What was Jones thinking? Most people who watch the NFL aren't 12 or younger...

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
phaZe said:
bobflipaburger said:
Agreed. What was Jones thinking? Most people who watch the NFL aren't 12 or younger...

I have never actually heard their "music" until that game.... So I gave them a chance, I thought, well they are so popular, they MUST have talent.... wow was I wrong.. I really don't understand how that group made it anywhere past their moms approval... horrible.

Reaction score
Cowboys will get their first two home games nationally televised and Seattle is a candidate to be one of their opponents in the match-up.

Top Bottom