• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are the Niners crumbling ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seemed like world beaters week one , but now players fighting with coach , Willis injured , Smith in to rehab indefinitely and consecutive losses for the first time under harbaugh. not to mention beatdowns from the Hawks and Colts one of those at home with Kap looking like Krap , and now they go to the Rams on a short week and play a team who didn't lose to them last year .... I'd say a loss to the lambs sends this team tanking for good and I couldn't be happier !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree, to go 1-3 would put them in very bad position, though the rams arent looking that hot either.

I always feel that you cant good sense of how good teams are until week 4. Such as, is GB good or bad, SF / Cinncy just better. Colts beat SF at home, but Colts dont look like a top team, not enuff talent right? Besides they got beat at home by MIA and barely beat the Raiders??!
NE is 3-0 but it seems like a house of cards... and the jets are 2-1!

So much parity.

One thing I know though, our hawks are for real and my expectation/prediction, if they should get on of the top 2 seeds.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Green Bay had so many chances given to them against the Bengals and still couldn't get it done , the flair up with Rodgers and McCarthy although being brushed under the rug looked bad , Rodgers ( the ass hat ) that he is looked like a Diva having a hissy fit over the play calling ...lol

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think Harbitch went full blown ballistic after the loss to the Hawks and made his players suffer miserably , I hope his act is wearing thin , just like Singletary's did .

Alex Smith 3-0 still just managing games and taking care of the ball , lol

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score

I still believe it was a dumb move letting him go haha. He has proven he makes better decision passing then Kaep. And Kaep can't play under pressure and lately has struggled in primetime games. I still believe it's too early to judge but by week 6 I think we will know.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I think Harbitch went full blown ballistic after the loss to the Hawks and made his players suffer miserably , I hope his act is wearing thin , just like Singletary's did .

Haha...Alex Smith was like the steady girlfriend that was dumped for the beauty queen Kraporpick. Only to find out she can't cook or clean. I bet Alex is sitting back feeling totally vindicated about now.

I want the Whiners to fall completely off a cliff and tank it. Then go into their new stadium as losers.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I want the Whiners to fall completely off a cliff and tank it. Then go into their new stadium as losers.
That's kinda a double edge sword. It's great for now but if it can happen to them, it can happen to us too. No team is immune to it and because of that, sometimes good teams have bad seasons. My heart doesn't bleed for the Niners but it makes me worry a little more for the Hawks and their apparent stability.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Coaching style means a lot when it comes to losses. I like PC's take it in, learn and improve philosophy.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Hackbag is an @sshole plain and simple and now he's just reaping old fashioned Karma. No scientific analysis needed.

Reap baby...reap

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
That's kinda a double edge sword. It's great for now but if it can happen to them, it can happen to us too. No team is immune to it and because of that, sometimes good teams have bad seasons. My heart doesn't bleed for the Niners but it makes me worry a little more for the Hawks and their apparent stability.
Rep. We were lucky with the lack of injuries for a long time, and it's coming home to roost right now. Can happen to any team. Has happened to the Hawks when they were contenders, and could happen again.

To the rest of you, go fuck yourselves! :)

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Rep. We were lucky with the lack of injuries for a long time, and it's coming home to roost right now. Can happen to any team. Has happened to the Hawks when they were contenders, and could happen again.

To the rest of you, go fuck yourselves! :)

LOL

But the coach is a class A prick you gotta admit that.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Well I guess Christ was a prick then. ;)

Well, he went into the Temple and tore the place up, accused one of his disciples of treachery and another of denying him, always wanted to be the center of attention, etc., so......................

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Well, he went into the Temple and tore the place up, accused one of his disciples of treachery and another of denying him, always wanted to be the center of attention, etc., so......................

Haha...Christ was better at losing and less full of himself. Just saying.... ;)

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Haha...Christ was better at losing and less full of himself. Just saying.... ;)
Less full of himself? The guy let himself be nailed to a cross so he could start is own religion. I mean, how narcissistic is that?

Not to mention, Jim ain't the type to turn the other cheek, know what I mean? Yell insults at him across the field, and you might just get the hard handshake and a karate chop on the back.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Less full of himself? The guy let himself be nailed to a cross so he could start is own religion. I mean, how narcissistic is that?

Not to mention, Jim ain't the type to turn the other cheek, know what I mean? Yell insults at him across the field, and you might just get the hard handshake and a karate chop on the back.

Of course, that would make him less like Jesus. Never mind.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
The guy let himself be nailed to a cross so he could start is own religion.
Don't start knocking JC or I might just have to debunk and then we have a football board turning into a religious debate.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Not so fast fuckos, we're not done yet. :)

Man, Gore sure got it done last night. The O-line opened some nice holes for him. Still surprising though. He looked like his old self, back when he used to routinely put up triple digits against the Seahawks.

Having Vernon in makes a HUGE difference. Now, of course, we were playing the Rams, not the Colts, but still.

And props to Jeff Fisher for the kneel downs after Staley went down in garbage time. Very classy I thought.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'd say there's little to worry about in either team , both looked like dog shit out there .

Top Bottom