• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are the Niners crumbling ?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I find it funny that the 49ers are going back to " smash mouth " football and using CK as a game manager , I guess the grand experiment is over and they simply got a younger version of Alex Smith .... Their stat lines are very similar, all except the wins . Smith just needed a better coach .

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I find it funny that the 49ers are going back to " smash mouth " football and using CK as a game manager , I guess the grand experiment is over and they simply got a younger version of Alex Smith .... Their stat lines are very similar, all except the wins . Smith just needed a better coach .

Well, I just don't know. I've been of the opinion that injuries to wide receivers might have something to do with it, but who knows? You could be correct. Might just be coincidence.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
1) Harvin
2) Tate/Crabtree
3)Baldwin
4) Rice
5) Kearse
I wouldn't take Crabs over any of the five Seahawk recievers you just mentioned. I think Kearse is just as good as Crabs if not better already in his career. He has looked great for an undrafted free agent. Crabs never looked that good his first couple years. I remember 9er fans saying they made a mistake drafting Crabs.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Crabtree would be of our starting 3. He has all the attributes to be a #1/2 WR.
Size/Speed/Quickness/Hands.

Reaction score
I wouldn't take Crabs over any of the five Seahawk recievers you just mentioned. I think Kearse is just as good as Crabs if not better already in his career. He has looked great for an undrafted free agent. Crabs never looked that good his first couple years. I remember 9er fans saying they made a mistake drafting Crabs.

I'm assuming you're Huskie fan.. Anyways, right now, Kearse is nowhere near Crabtree. It's premature to say that this early on in Kearse's career. Look at Crabtrees rookie numbers. He didn't play until late Oct due to a hold out his rookie year and still had a solid year catching passes from Alex Smith.

Kearse has caught 5 passes man. How can you say that Crabtree "never looked this good his first couple years"? You can't compare 5 catches in spot duty to Crabtrees two seasons.

Top Bottom