• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cam Newton to the Seahawks?

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Let's just say that we don't make the playoffs, just for argument sake. We would end up with a top 15 pick. Do we take Cam Newton?

Luck is going to be gone right away, that is guaranteed. Even if Carolina doesn't take him someone else will. Should we take Cam Newton?

I am going to say yes. The guy is a beast. There is really no other way to say it. The great thing too is that because of his comparison's to Tim Tebow, he should be available when we choose in the early to mid first round. 1 more year of Mattie H and then onto the future, Cam Newton...I think we should get this going as soon as possible.

Reaction score
I think newton is gonna be a quarterback that was great in college but not very good in the NFL.... Man half the plays they make are just lucky catches and shiz

Reaction score
Lol you know, when someone has "it?" Just that quality that's hard to describe, they just make things happen.

Reaction score
Yeah he's got "IT" against college CB's I bet he would do great against Kelly Jennings but other then that I dont think he will have "IT" or "THAT" in the NFL

Reaction score
Lol he hasn't played against pro DBs so he sucks? Man this is interesting... I'll be sure to only want the college QBs that have played professionally.

Seriously though he plays in the SEC. There are a lot of good defenses dowm there and some future pro DBs.

Reaction score
Dude I know He is Good but i live in OREGON i cant like him..... Okay stop blowing my cover with your facts and shit

Reaction score
Dude no one is a Beaver anymore lol ....No I've always been a Fan of both Beavers and Ducks... But I would root for the Beavers in the civil war other then that I routed for both of them.

Sadly this year I wanted to see the Ducks win the civil war... so the could GO to the Nati.....

My brother is slowly converting me.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
EricOV;52328 said:
I think newton is gonna be a quarterback that was great in college but not very good in the NFL.... Man half the plays they make are just lucky catches and shiz

How many QB's who primarily run who also ran the spread in college do well in the NFL?

*crickets*

That's why I don't want $cam Newton.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
EricOV;52358 said:
Dude no one is a Beaver anymore lol ....No I've always been a Fan of both Beavers and Ducks... But I would root for the Beavers in the civil war other then that I routed for both of them.

Not trying to be an asshole but how can you be a sports fan and root for both?!!! It's one or the other man.

I'm a Husky, Seattlehawk94 is a Coug. I don't hate WSU like they do Huskies but I couldn't see myself rooting for them.

I want to root for Oregon this NT game since $cam Newton that whole thing was BS, the arrogence of the SEC but I just can't root for Oregon. I can't do it.

Reaction score
kdawg2980;52378 said:
Not trying to be an asshole but how can you be a sports fan and root for both?!!! It's one or the other man.

I'm a Husky, Seattlehawk94 is a Coug. I don't hate WSU like they do Huskies but I couldn't see myself rooting for them.

I want to root for Oregon this NT game since $cam Newton that whole thing was BS, the arrogence of the SEC but I just can't root for Oregon. I can't do it.

Because i live in Portland and have absolutely no connection to either team, so I cant choose........... I liked the Beavers when i was younger..... But to be honest in recent years Most beavers games have been boring..... And Duck games are fun to watch...

I even like the Husky's lol........ FUDGE me i think i will just be a pac 10 fan lol..... Also sense my brother is a Duck Fan and I watch all the games with him its tough to not root for them.

( I know a Girl who was a huge Beavers fan... She now Goes to UofO now that is F'ed up lol)

Top Bottom