• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Having roasted lamb on Sunday!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
The defense has been dominant throughout. The offense had been a yawner as of late but I'm not getting overly concerned. They've faced two top 5 defenses in SF and vs AZ. And I'll be honest the team appeared to be going through the motions vs AZ. It was pathetic. I think it was a good shot in the arm and now they have something to play for again.

Rams defense currently ranks #6.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
There have been a couple but don't over blow it. Check the box score of most games and you'll see we've dominated more often than not. The defense has been of one the most dominant and consistent units in the NFL.

Box score doesn't show how close a game really was, simply the final score. Wilson has been good at leading from behind to win but that isn't what a dominating team does. A dominant team never gets into such a situation. If the Rams can contain Wilson to the pocket it will be a plus.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I will be literally roasting a sacrificial Lamb in honor of the Seahawks roasting the Lambs on Sunday!

Chins up you bunch of slouches! We will win on Sunday and continue the ride we started last year!

So f#ck the lambs, f#ck the cards and f#ck the weak@ss whiners!

We're ready to draw first blood! Lets get this party started!

I'm thinking Lamb taco's? Yummm yummm!

I hope you choked on it and had gas.:p

Top Bottom