• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

hawks vs KC preseason

Paybacktimes

Huddler
Reaction score
Well if we relied only on the defense tonight, we would be in OT ....lol , don't get me wrong the defense played great tonight and looked hungry for big plays and strong stands.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
This was the first time I actually liked Turbins game and even noticed Irvin. Starting to look really good...

I'm glad I'm not Pete Carroll since I would not know what to do at QB now... The temptation to start RW is huge.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
RW won the job, all 5'10" of him exudes leadership, has command of the playbook, threw with great accuracy and anticipation, took care of the football, moved the chains, kept drives alive with his feet, spread the ball around, 2 TD's, 60+% comp, short, med, long balls to a variety of targets, ran for HUGE gains, only took couple of sacks against a good KC defense, basically a flawless performance.

I dont give a flying fuck if Flynn has a big contract or his feelers are hurt, he performed good, but this RW is the real fucking deal, I say CROWN THE BASTARD! Hopefully we can hold on to Flynn, but I see him and/or TJack being traded by the deadline.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
This was the first time I actually liked Turbins game and even noticed Irvin. Starting to look really good...

I'm glad I'm not Pete Carroll since I would not know what to do at QB now... The temptation to start RW is huge.

I agree, I think he needed to rip a couple of big gains like he did to validate himself at this level. He was like "okay, I guess I am that good, lets do it again" ... TD!

Idahawk

Reaction score
RW won the job, all 5'10" of him exudes leadership, has command of the playbook, threw with great accuracy and anticipation, took care of the football, moved the chains, kept drives alive with his feet, spread the ball around, 2 TD's, 60+% comp, short, med, long balls to a variety of targets, ran for HUGE gains, only took couple of sacks against a good KC defense, basically a flawless performance.

I dont give a flying fuck if Flynn has a big contract or his feelers are hurt, he performed good, but this RW is the real fucking deal, I say CROWN THE BASTARD! Hopefully we can hold on to Flynn, but I see him and/or TJack being traded by the deadline.[/quot

Flynn will now be known as " Clip board Matt Damon"

Top Bottom