• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How well do you know Civics?

S

Seattlehawk94

Apparently this test was taken by all Congressmen and Senators and they scored a resounding 50something%.

http://www.americancivicliteracy.org/re ... /quiz.aspx

It's a Civics Test on American Instiutions and such...It's 33 multiple choice, please take this test..

Me.... :D Perfect bleeping scored....Right up there with .08% of random American's who scored 90% or above.

Take it....Be truthful and tell me your scores, there's no shame in a 50% you'd be right around the normal score. Kinda interested and really want to know, so please take the test. I'd like to kinda gauge the political and historical knowledge of the group. And list the questions you miss...

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Oh sorry ......I thought maybe you wanted to get some tips on putting a starter on a honda,,my bad

LMAO I thought it was going to be about the car, too!

Anyways, I read this on Yahoo. It's pathetic, really...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

When most national leaders don't even know basic CIvics that's when it's pathetic.

Did any of you take that test?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Ha!!! 100%

I guess the former HSP knows more about civics than your average Congressman.

Blue Demon

Huddler
Reaction score
I got 27 out of 33, but the second time I took it, I got 100%.
Stupid Roosevelt wanting to add more supreme court justices...
Missed the Federalist question, the for the people by the people, the levee, and progressive taxes.

Top Bottom