• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Next 3 Games before Bye Week

What will our record be going into the Bye week ?

• 4-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-5

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 6-4

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 7-3

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Idahawk

Reaction score
1 road game, 2 straight weeks at home and then a bye week .

@ Detroit

Minnesota

NY Jets

It will be interested to watch the Lions tonight knowing that the Seahawks are at home doing the same thing. This team seems to be a mess all that talent and they can't get together

I don't think Ponder who made a lot of mistakes in their win yesterday can't come to the clink and get way with a game like that against us. AP is playing lights out and their Defense is under rated

And the Jets have no chance, their not mentally tough enough to win on the road in a hostile environment. Sanchez made some throws against the Pats but they lack enough weapons to compete with our defense

Reaction score
I see all 3 as wins. Detroit's defense has done well enough to keep them in games though, which is surprising. Not a gimme by any means, but we're clearly playing better right now. Against Minnesota, I think we'll shut down AP and force Ponder to beat us, which I doubt he'll do... The Jets actually worry me most out of the three. They're tougher than they get credit for, even with injuries they took the Pats to OT.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I say we go 2-1. I don't know which we lose, but I don't feel like we will run the table until the bye. We are too inconsistent on offense.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
2-1, not sure what one we drop, but both Jets and Minny are better then most though at the begining of the season.
Det will be hard on the road, but we should win.
Our Run D has to be stout both home games, both teams have good run O-lines. Ponder is a heady QB, so Minny scares me the most actually.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
they are all definitely games that we can lose. but im still gonna say that we win out, my main concern is detroit mainly because its a road game and we just cant seem to get it together on the road. but i still feel well leave there with a W,i thnk there D is weak and RW will get a nice rythym going.im gonna say
24-14 over detroit
28-10 over vikings
and 20-13 over jets

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems ex Seahawks are attempting to pave the way.

Sadly I think we have a better chance of getting our first road win against the Lions since Burleson broke his leg.

John Carlson has a concussion. AP had 153 vs the Cards so the run defense has to improve. Ponder seems to be regressing. The Vikes are going to be challenge.

The Jets are a fricken mess which makes them hard to gauge but I doubt they can handle the 12th man.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Detroit is done , that coach is gone all that talent and high draft picks wasted ? Stafford is a bust and is due for his annual season ending injury .

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Now im not bunny, and your not a frog so I dont mean to jump ahead but...

I look at our schedule here on out, and count 10-11 wins.
That should get us to the Playoffs, and if we win all 3 divisional home games, we will get the almighty "12man field advantage".

4-3
@ Det W
Min W
Jets W
Bye W?
@Mia W/L?
@Chi L
Az W (no question!)
@Buff W
SF W
Lambs W

You heard it here folks! We are going to the SUPERBOWL!!

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I think that we have a chance to win the rest of the games on the schedule, however reality says that they have a couple let downs and let a couple slip away. 10-6 seems realistic to me. I really like that we finish with all our divisional games at home late in the season too.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
The next three can all be won. Seahawks might even be the favorite for all of them. Lions @ Detroit is the toughest, cause we all know the Hawks dont travel well.

The most difficult part of the schedule is now behind us. I see we have a strong chance of finishing 10-6 or 9-7, which should be enough for the wild card spot. That includes a couple of unexpected losses. Whiners will probably run with the division, they have an easy schedule.

Top Bottom