• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Steelers - 9/18: Week 2 (LOSS 24-0)

Who will win?

• Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Seahawks (0-1) @ Steelers (0-1)
» Regular Season - Week 2

Date: September 18th, 2011
Time: 10:00am PT
Network: FOX
Game Buzz Comic: Click Here

Discuss!

Reaction score
You know... With how well the D played last week and how banged up the Steelers' line is, this may not be the blow out we;re all expecting. If we can stop the run, make them one dimensional and get after Rapistberger we culd get some big plays on defense. IF that happens this could end up being a 13-10 type of game everyone is used to seeing between the Steelers and that other bird team.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I would not be surprised if it was not a blow out. I just think the Stealers' D is pissed and going to try and hurt some folks...

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Would definitely be an upset if we took this W on the road. But damn, this is going to be tough!

Idahawk

Reaction score
As I clap slowly and sarcastically at the effort , I see some Whithurst chants coming in Seattle .

First shut out since 07 and 0-2 on the road .

Reaction score
I can't figure out why they kept manning Browner up on Sanders and Wallace. He should have been exclusively on Ward.

Idahawk

Reaction score
We looked scared of Pitts WR's 5-7 yard cushions no bump and run , Browner doesn't locate the ball in the air period, he is a walking PI call . Maybe some home cooking will get us right

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Browner is a liability, I agree would work better agianst bigger, slower, physical WR like Ward.

I cant stand to watch TJack any more, he freezes back there, locks on, or tucks and runs. When do they say, lets see what Whitehurst can do. TJack, just absolutely is scared to the throw a pick. 4th and short, and he scrambles and gets sacked, he needed to the at least throw it out there. This team just sucks....

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
You know... With how well the D played last week and how banged up the Steelers' line is, this may not be the blow out we;re all expecting. If we can stop the run, make them one dimensional and get after Rapistberger we culd get some big plays on defense. IF that happens this could end up being a 13-10 type of game everyone is used to seeing between the Steelers and that other bird team.
It did happen, so what is next?
I'll answer...

Reaction score
Browner is a liability, I agree would work better agianst bigger, slower, physical WR like Ward.

I cant stand to watch TJack any more, he freezes back there, locks on, or tucks and runs. When do they say, lets see what Whitehurst can do. TJack, just absolutely is scared to the throw a pick. 4th and short, and he scrambles and gets sacked, he needed to the at least throw it out there. This team just sucks....

That's what bugs me... You can't win like that.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I'm on the fan-track here. I expected a first round draft choice to make a positive difference. Then they reached for a third rounder in round number one, and got a better player in the actual third round. Gallery is proving that the Raider fans were correct about him; often injured, with bad games between his starts. Unger looked good today, wish we still had Gibson on the team though. D-line is the best I've ever seen in this town. Still if I hear "excited" one more time this season than I'm gonna puke purple donkey shit.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That was painful to watch. :( Not even a FG, ouchy.

Going to be a long season... But we are in the lead for Andrew Luck. :(

Top Bottom