• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks vs. Cardinals

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Defense looking tired.

This is what I wanted to see, Can rdub come from behind?

SACKED

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Why in the hell didn't they run it on 4th down? Rdub can't do quickouts.

Might be a long season.

Man, now I'm not so sure about the Boys next week

Reaction score
Should have gone to Edwards on that pass to Martin in the corner of the end zone. Looked like it would have been an easy TD.

If we can't be the Cardinals, how can we beat anybody this season?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Too bad he didn't take it in.

Damn every year I get so hyped in the preaseason.

Skelton down.

I said 4 losses before Rdub is pulled, I think I'm ready for Flynn now.

Man. Shut up. Why don't you root for the SEAHAWKS. How about giving Wilson some protection? How about if some receivers caught some balls?

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
for me the 2 things i took away from this game is 1)line needs work. especially up the middle, and okung looked scared all game of acho or w/e the hell his name was speed off the line.2) unless someone really steps up we need a go to receiver. nobody seemed to be able to get much seperation or make any big plays

mattcory559

Huddler
Reaction score
is it just me or did our D look like a college team on the cardinals last possension, kolb comes in and goes 6 of 8, our QB had like 12 trys inside the 20 and nothin while beast mode just blocks

Reaction score
I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!!!! YOU CHARLIE WHITEHURST LOVING HORSE DICK SUCKING RUSSELL WILSON LOVING FANS WONT HEAR THE END OF IT!!! HE LOOKED LIKE SHIT! LINE WAS FINE. THEY BLITZED ALL GAME. LINE HAS 5 MEN, CANT BLOCK ALL 7!!! WILSON NEEDED TO GET RID OF THE BALL! HE COULDN'T READ THE DEFENSE FOR SHIT!! HALF OF HIS COMPLETIOMS WERE WAY HIGH AND WERE JUMP BALLS. BRAYLON CAME DOWN WITH AT LEAST 2 THAT WERE THROWN WAY TOO HIGH!! HES FUCKING GARBAGE. THERE IS A REASON GUYS UNDER 5'11" PLAY WR OR DB IN THIS LEAGUE AND NOT QB!!!!

Reaction score
And in case you're wondering, yes, its all in caps so you fucking eastlake vegan motherfuckers know how pissed I am!!!

Reaction score
And no, we can't know for sure how Flynn would've done, but we sure as hell know how Wilson did. Wilson had that defeated Jim Mora "wish I was anywhere but here" look on his face standing on the sidelines. He just exudes confidence!!!

Reaction score
Oh and before you Wilsonlovers come out of the woodwork, remember Leon had punt returns of 80+ and 50+ to set up a gimme TD. and a FG. It's 20-6 Cards without those two return. I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

SquawkHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Should have gone to Edwards on that pass to Martin in the corner of the end zone. Looked like it would have been an easy TD.

If we can't be the Cardinals, how can we beat anybody this season?

The 9ers and Rams looked good today against difficult teams. It will be a difficult division.

Reaction score
Based off the performance in today's game, I'd have to say anything more than 2 wins is a stretch. Of course it's just one game, but if they don't fix the majority of the issues, it's going to be a long season.

GO HAWKS!

Reaction score
I'm not seeing what everyone is so angry about. Yeah, there were a few times when I have to wonder why the ball didn't come out quicker. But it just as easily could have been no one being open, hard to know for sure when you can't see what's going oon down field. The high passes to Rice and Edwards looked intentional, although thdre was one to Edwards in particular that I thought could have been lower and netted him a few extra yards. I'm most disappointed in the defense letting Kolb rip them apart like he was fucking Drew Brees or something. Baldwin, Edwards, and Martin all dropped game winners on nice passes by Wilson and there was no running game to take the pressure off of Wilson. All things considered, not a great game by Willson by any means... But certainlly nothing to get so riled up about.

Reaction score
Lets give Wilson a freaking break. He is an NFL rookie in his FIRST START EVER! Lets just be Seahawk fans and support the guy. Jesus. The dropped passes didn't help, the guy will be fine, he showed some great things, just needed more protection, ANYONE would get chewed up with our protection, he got out of some challenging plays, made some good throws, and overall played pretty great for a first EVER NFL start. Give the guy a chance before you throw him under the bus. There was a man named Matt Hasselbeck, who didn't look too great in his first few NFL starts... remember that guy?? Don't let one loss make you try to find a scapegoat. PC will defend Wilson (as he should) and he will improve against the boys. Then we can all calm down and act like it's actually week 1 of the regular season, not the NFC Championship game.....

SquawkHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
It's always humorous to listen to the Wilson apologists explain why he wasn't as GREAT as they promised us. They should have judiciously withheld annointing him as the God of Seattle BEFORE he ever played a single REAL down of football. I wouldn't say Wilson is the scapegoat - Carroll is for even starting a rookie QB on the road in his first NFL game. Such unconventional decisions look plain foolish when they don't work out.

Now that game film exists of Wilson, the games won't get easier against a difficult schedule.

Top Bottom