• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seattle Seahawks to Follow an Old Pattern to Land Their New Quarterback?

S

Seattlehawk94

LULZ....No worries...Sundays are meant for drinking...

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
BallzDeepis the same screen name as that loser from Deadspin who got on this site about Giants shit talking but posted nasty jokes about Greg Halman's death..Funny how New Yawka die and it's "horrible to talk that way about them" but they get free reign..Fuck them...

Never heard of him, or anything else about this lame post. so fuck them!!

S

Seattlehawk94

Lame post? You wanna join 87 in '86ed land? Don't fuck with me fool...I'm back...And a got a finger on the trigger...

Oh and welcome to the site....

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
It is what it is!!! If something is aimed at me and i want to say something,i will. And all 87 did was try to cause problems from what I've seen of him.

S

Seattlehawk94

If its aimed at ya, fine...Go to town, but picking fights like 87 (his IQ) On every damned post will get ya banned...That fuck needed to go...I got more to do than spending my time dealing with that loser... So, he's gone....

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
well, i agree with what your saying,but then, why do allow some of these other douchebag internet touch guys to post worthless dribble about people ,knowing that crap is just going to cause problems? Just wondering about the double standards is all. Because i can show you a post right now that should have them gone instantly.I'm sure most of his post are just as dumb,he sounded like a talking chimp.

S

Seattlehawk94

True....I really just got sick of reading the faggot posting his bullshit and really bringing nothing to the table...All he wants to do is pick fights and he'd been warned by me, yet he keeps pushing the line knowing I'd pull his card... Well, he got what he "asked" me to do...Whoever the chimp is I can probably point out 5 amazing posts they've made in the last week, can't say that 87 EVER made a post like that period...

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Hope it wasn'te me 94?:tdown: I came on a little strong with Ida for no real reason except stupidity. Probably why I don't post much, I get too carried away with my thoughts at times without giving the other persons perspective time to soak in. Tried to make amens with Ida , but no responce, but I don't blame him. Just too bad really. At any rate, if I do get out of line, give me a holler. I like posting more than reading frankly, because I get questions answered, other thought's on the subject, etc. Good to see ya back, take care..JP

S

Seattlehawk94

Naw, Ida deserves it usually...Seahawks1987 is the dude who's pissing people off right now..Thanks, glad to be back..Was lurking for awhile but just got fed up reading tha asshole talking so much shit...Warned him before and he got his wish...You always have something interesting to say 28, as does almost everyone up in here...

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
True....I really just got sick of reading the faggot posting his bullshit and really bringing nothing to the table...All he wants to do is pick fights and he'd been warned by me, yet he keeps pushing the line knowing I'd pull his card... Well, he got what he "asked" me to do...Whoever the chimp is I can probably point out 5 amazing posts they've made in the last week, can't say that 87 EVER made a post like that period...

Alright.... I really don't think you could find 5 post from this guy, I've went back and looked.He's a truly ignorant person. I'll show the next few.

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Who would "that guy" be?

Rather than just putting a name on here, i'd rather just show the next few.I've saved the most recent. It's pretty pitiful. Not much sports talk coming from the chimp. Anyway... you answered my question. I see your banned guy 87 is back.

S

Seattlehawk94

87 is an idiot but...Lay off the term "chimp" please...Thanks...Kinda comes off as a wee bit racist...

As for 87, let him make up as many names as he want's his IP shows up and I'll ban him over and over and over..Takes about 2 minutes to get an account and one button push by me to ban it...Shows the lack of a life he has going through all that work to be banned..

If "that guy" isn't 87 say it, and don't hide it...We can take shit and give shot back and forth, when it's constant and that's all it is then is when people get pissed...I'm fed up with the little fuck and have given him ample warnings but he "doesn't care" as he wastes time signing up over and over and over because of his "lack of caring" about being banned...haha..

Reaction score
I am guessing he's talking about szat.... they had a bit of a hissy earlier. You just gotta slow your roll a bit ballzy. You can't come up in here as a noob and pull all the "cock of the walk" tough guy shit. Won't get you respect and no one will back you up. Just saying.

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
I am guessing he's talking about szat.... they had a bit of a hissy earlier. You just gotta slow your roll a bit ballzy. You can't come up in here as a noob and pull all the "cock of the walk" tough guy shit. Won't get you respect and no one will back you up. Just saying.

Well, don't agree one drop at all here. I can come on and say what i want,i'm not new to anything, especially anything to do with the seahawks.As far as spaz,i'll take care of him when i take my trip to oregon.I was not even close to joking about that. Although i don't think he'll show up,i'll give him the chance.Love internet tough guys. Keyboard power!

Top Bottom