• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What the Cheese Heads think about us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Matt Flynns deep ball looks like it was thrown by a QB, not kicked by a punter. He doesn't need a "high release" to compensate for being 5'10" & 5/8s. Another fact.

S

Seattlehawk94

I think they think "deep ball" means "high ball "...

Some punters would envy hang time on Rusty throws..

Speaking of which--why do I have to use my iPhone as a stopwatch for hang time? Why don't the networks have that anymore? It's been years by never thought to bring it up till this thread..

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
John Ryan's punts exceeded the hang time limit so they got rid of it all together.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Facts really quiet things down around here....

Hard to be Wilsonfan when its not all Levis commercials, solving global warming and unicorns.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Haha, how far back did you go to dig that one up?

Favre had a coach in Holmgren who knew how to evaluate QB talent. Flynn has a DB coach calling the shots.

Matt Flynn breaks GB all time passing records, Russell Wilson is at the BOTTOM of the league in passing.

Russell Wilson is on track to throw for 2000+yards, 16 TDs and 8 INTs.

No man crush, just facts.

Your projecting Wilsons Stats and calling them facts, hard to argue with that type of spew.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Facts really quiet things down around here....

Hard to be Wilsonfan when its not all Levis commercials, solving global warming and unicorns.

After game 4 when Wilson is STILL the starting QB come talk to me about unicorns, matter of fact ( no pun intented) why don't you show us any " experts ", any at all, that see Wilson getting pulled anytime soon.

Its gets quiet when it gets stupid and unreasonable , were not laughing with you, but at you.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
After game 4 when Wilson is STILL the starting QB come talk to me about unicorns, matter of fact ( no pun intented) why don't you show us any " experts ", any at all, that see Wilson getting pulled anytime soon.

Its gets quiet when it gets stupid and unreasonable , were not laughing with you, but at you.
Fact: 150 yards per game, times sixteen, equals approsimately (sorry I didn't mis-type that, but my calculator drunk too much beer) 2,400 yards for the season and that's without any regression. I still belive the kid will get better than that, but look at the facts yourself...

Seahawk's offensive line has done a reasonably good job over the last six games (pre-season included), and they rank very high in the nfl stats currently. With one exception, and that's quarterback hits. I'm only saying what i've seen in years gone by, and that's that veteran quarterbacks should read, decide, and throw quickly before they take that hit. Maybe you haven't noticed that vets usually throw for more than 150 yards per game on average too!

Idahawk

Reaction score
So now its not good enough just to win , we have to be world beaters doing it , LOL . Lets see if we base everything off the first two games.... we get , Wilson only throws 8 picks all season , thats pretty good for a rookie, but sadly the team only wins 8 games. Might as well quit watching now cause its over !

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
"Might as well quit watching now cause its over !"

Ida, that wasn't my point & I believe you know it. Wilson reads like a rookie, which he is, but he throws great tight spirals. Rogers connects like a veteran. Flynn is really an unknown commodity that likely will not play.

Every game is important in any nfl season, including the first two...So is yardage, number of first downs, time of possesion, points, and turnovers, etc.

LOL, so you are predicting that Wilson will throw (let's see you'r 8 - 1 = 7) seven picks tommorrow night? Come on!

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't know a thing about fantasy football myself. Madden games always crashed my computer & don't want them crashing my TV. Haven't seen a season yet that was decided by who-did-what in the final fourteen games lately.

Dateline: Some motel with my wife.
Storyline by: Idahawk (who couldn't support her on his foodstamps & still doesn't have TV, but still has humor)

"The Seattle Seahawks went seven & nine this season, but we can't call this a fact because the first two games of the regular season apparently do not count." Said Ida...

Yeah, I baited you.
Had fun doing it too!

S

Seattlehawk94

I hope Rust breaks his collarbone tomorrow when Clay blows him up..

At least I'm not saying his face or his butt that sell jeans and are too short to play QB...That's where he will make his fame Being Mr. GQ,B...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom