• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2011 SH.com NFL Mock Draft: Drafting Thread

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
szat is on the clock until 4pm. After that, people will have 5 hours on the clock. If someone's "on the clock" time ends after 11pm tonight, they will have their time extended to 8am tomorrow morning.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
szat told me who to pick if he wasn't here, but he only did so for the Colts and not the Redskins...so:

With the 10th overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
For the Vikings at 12, Cameron Jordan. I was going to pick Locker for them, but he's off the board.

And I do not want to see Locker in the division. I do not know if he will be good or not (so I do not want the Hawks to take him), but his upside is so tremendous that if he ever realizes any of that potential, he could be a very good QB. I hope he succeeds, just as long as it is not in our division (unless we for some reason draft him).

PacWest

Huddler
Reaction score
With the 13th overall pick, the Detroit Lions pick ..... Tyron Smith - OT .... University of Southern California

PacWest

Huddler
Reaction score
With the 18th overall pick, the San Diego Chargers select ... J.J. Watt - DE ... Wisconsin Badgers

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
With the 21st overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Nate Solder, OT, Colorado.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
szat told me who to pick if he wasn't here, but he only did so for the Colts and not the Redskins...so:

With the 10th overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M.

Solid pick, unbelievable that Von would ever fall this far, seriously....

Top Bottom