• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2011 SH.com NFL Mock Draft: Drafting Thread

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry I missed my first pick, busy at school. I was actually thinking about Newton anyway only cause I ahte him so it was a good pick. I'm not missing 25, especially cause I already know who i'm taking (hopefull nobody will kill me!)

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
With the 23rd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin.

With the 24th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints select Marvin Austin, DT, North Carolina.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
We are now at 1 hour "on the clock" per pick.

12thmanfan has until 11:20am to pick. After his time is up, ANYONE can pick for the Seahawks. Just make sure 12thmanfan isn't on before you pick.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
With the 25th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select DT Nick Fairley of Auburn University.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow, little risky, high reward pick though, really suprised he fell this far. Good job, 12thmanfan.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
How did I get skipped I thought I was the Eagles?
You were on the clock from 11:13pm last night until 10:22am this morning so I had to pick for you to keep this mock going. LaceyBALL3R360 is on the clock until 2:10. If he doesn't pick by then, go ahead and pick for him.

PacWest

Huddler
Reaction score
With the 29th overall pick, the Chicago Bears pick ... Derek Sherrod - OT ... Mississippi State

Top Bottom