• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

49ers / Saints

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Off subject question. Anyone have any idea why I can't post from my computer? Seems to work fine on tapatalk, but can do nothing from the computer, click the box and no cursor, can type nothing.

sent from my galaxy using tapatalk2

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Off subject question. Anyone have any idea why I can't post from my computer? Seems to work fine on tapatalk, but can do nothing from the computer, click the box and no cursor, can type nothing.

First thing I'd check is your java update, then you might try another browser such as Chrome or Firefox instead of IE.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I was saying all last year that Wilson is a better QB then Keap. I said last year I wouldn't trade Wilson for him and it isn't even close. I also said last year that Keap would not have as good a year as last year this year. I don't think Keap is any better then an average QB at this point in time and I think he has proved it. Wilson will be a super star before his career is over. Enough said.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
[QUOTEFirst thing I'd check is your java update, then you might try another browser such as Chrome or Firefox instead of IE.][/QUOTE]

Thanks szat, switched to chrome and back in action.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
haha, now I just need to figure out the quote button. Wooops!

Chrome and fire fox also run much cleaner and you run "no script" to browse safely. Leave all the '[' in when you copy and paiste to quote someone.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Turn out the lights the party's over !

saints - play the beast quake video early and often, hawks by 2 TDs

49ers- West cost version of the Giants , as long as they face high school caliber QBs they can win .

Giants- thanks to the NFL for the dress rehearsal we can bury this Manning and dig an extra grave for his brother to go in come February.

Cardinals - is it just me or does that Bruce Ariens look like he drives a primered van with the words " free candy " spray painted on the side

Rams - how great to be a Rams fan when every season comes down to the excitement of a spoiler game and nothing more , lol

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
So the niners lost, in theory, putting them too far out to win the division.

Without a doubt the saints are now the biggest threat to our SB/Playoff run. I think it is conceivable that the Saints could win out from here putting more pressure on us to win that Home game against them. That is why I wanted the 49ers to win.

Now lets gear up for the MNF Game and leave no doubt who the #1 team is in NFC and the NFL!

Eating crow on my prediction at the time, Saints are more like the 'Aints on the road, and 49ers are seem like they are peaking!

I'm glad the saints beat them when they played now! I guess I should stick with the old Holgrem adage, win your division first.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
That's ok, I felt the same way. And at the time the Saints were the biggest threat to the top seed.

But even so, I never counted out the Niners. I'd like to be able to "homerize" the situation but sometimes good teams for whatever reason have bad seasons, or in the Niners' case, bad stretches of games within a season. It's starting to look more and more like the Hawks and Niners might be #1 and #2 after all. Denver looks vulnerable, the Patriots lost Gronk, the Saints have road issues, and the Niners still have a somewhat flawed QB. But overall, of all teams the Niners concern me the most. And although the Hawks hold the edge in home field, the Niners have the edge in experience. It's almost identical to the situation in the NFC title game in '11 when the Giants had the experience over the Niners while the Niners had home field. I think the '13 Hawks are probably better than the '11 Niners though and it all has to do with Russ.

But the Niners are starting to roll at the right time and they seem to be putting their issues behind them, as have the Hawks. Can't wait for the playoffs to start.

blue32

Huddler
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Gore is now questionable for their next game?

Anyone hear any truth to that?

I cannot find anything to corroborate that online.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

Same thing happened to me. Had to switch to Firefox.

Top Bottom