• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone here on Twitter?

Reaction score
I am, it's OK.

You can follow the Seahawks on twitter...I get their updates on my cell, it's pretty cool. You can sign up @ seahawks.com if you are one of the tweeting millions on earth..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I get 100s of e-mails a day on my phone. I cannot even imagine being "tweeted" constantly.

Here's a question: would anyone pay for the service of Twitter? We were analyzing it in my Internet Marketing class the other day and we do not think they have a sustainable business model once their start up capital runs out. But we'll see.

S

Seattlehawk94

True that Irish....True that 18...I'd go apeshit, I get enough "BINGS" on my iPhone from email...Getting people texting telling me "I just brushed my teeth" would put me in killmode...

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Getting people texting telling me "I just brushed my teeth" would put me in killmode...

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

That's great, Mark!

I am only following/get updates from a select few friends, and the Seahawks, and our old RB friend Shaun Alexander. Therefore my phone is not going off constantly, although my message ring tone is the guitar riff from the beginning of "Broken, Beaten & Scarred" by Metallica, so I never get tired of hearing it!

Nico, I personally would not pay to use Twitter. I would seriously have to contemplate paying for facebook, but most likely wouldn't if we had to. As long as it's free, I'll use it! But I agree with you & those in your class..sure it has a lot of celebs giving it notoriety, but it's just not as popular as FB/MS.

Top Bottom