• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CBSSports.com Super Bowl predictions

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Rammy, you've got the worst case of sour grapes I've ever seen. LMAO

Watch us destroy Green Bay!

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
"You just contradicted yourself AGAIN in a following post! Your replacing a game manager wioth another game manager rant. On second thought there are degrees of excellence in game managing.:laugh:"

Just like I figured, the concept of sarcasm is totally lost on you, oh clueless one. Look up the word in the dictionary.

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry man, gotta put you on ignore now. Season's about to start and it's time to start talking about football with football fans. Something you really should be doing on your team's board rather than trying to lower the football IQ of people on here. Laters.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry man, gotta put you on ignore now. Season's about to start and it's time to start talking about football with football fans. Something you really should be doing on your team's board rather than trying to lower the football IQ of people on here. Laters.

Yes you were caught and dropped the you don't get sarcasm card. Use the :rolleyes:.;)

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Calling RW just a game manager is something a person would say if knew very little about the QB position and hadn't seen him play. That's like calling Fran Tarkington just a game manager. All you have to do is look at his stats since coming into the league and his improvement to see he is fast becoming an elite QB.

Last edited:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Calling RW just a game manager is something a person would say if knew very little about the QB position and hadn't seen him play. That's like calling Fran Tarkington just a game manager. All you have to do is look at his stats since coming into the league and his improvement to see he is fast becoming an elite QB.

He is a game manager. He isn't asked to do much. He is improving and if continues to do so while taking much more of the offense upon himself then sure he can be elite. But he isn't there now. You can't compare Wilson to Tarkenton since Tarkenton was an elite QB.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
He is a game manager. He isn't asked to do much. He is improving and if continues to do so while taking much more of the offense upon himself then sure he can be elite. But he isn't there now. You can't compare Wilson to Tarkenton since Tarkenton was an elite QB.
I hear RW compared to FT on sports channels all the time when personality's are asked who RW reminds them of. Close to same style of play. Did you ever see FT play, doesn't sound like it.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I hear RW compared to FT on sports channels all the time when personality's are asked who RW reminds them of. Close to same style of play. Did you ever see FT play, doesn't sound like it.

Yes I watched Tarkenton play. He maintained his play on different teams into different eras. He was always extremely mobile but that didn't limit his game. He was elite.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
RW is a great "game manager" "QB passer" and duel threat as a runner.
To be up there on top 5 QB is honor and I don't take it as a slight at all. We are talking about:
Aaron Rogers
Tom Brady
Payton Manning
Drew Brees

And I would even add that RW has intangibles that make him one of the most unique QB in our era.

Top Bottom