• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

chances of winning 5 games

Reaction score
I'm not sold on Denver yet, they haven't exactly played the toughest schedule so far. Their next 4 games are against NE, at SD, at Balt, and Pit. They could very easily lose those 4 games and come crashing back down to earth. And even if Denver wins the SB, I would that make trade 100 out of 100 times.

Reaction score
The way our team is performing right now, I'd say we lose against the Jags, Cards, Cowboys, beat the Lions, lose against the Cards, Vikings, beat the Rams, lose against the 49ers, Texans, beat the Buccaneers, lose against the Packers and Titans.

That would put us at a 4-12 season. There is a good chance Hasselbeck will be back Sunday and after the bye week would should have Trufant, Wilson and Hill back. Hopefully Locklear and Jones can play by then as well.

Having those guys back will dramatically change this team and should allow them to win 10 games.

S

Seattlehawk94

Amen...With Matthew we are a 10-12 win team EVERY YEAR...With Apple Sauce: 4-12 EVERY YEAR...

Apple Sauce is 5-15 in games he's started or were winnable when Matthew left, people say "he hasn't played much..Bullshit...He's been in the league since 2003, that winning percentage is worse than RYAN FUCKING LEAF who is 4-17 as a starter!

And some of you think he's "talented"?

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Amen...With Matthew we are a 10-12 win team EVERY YEAR...With Apple Sauce: 4-12 EVERY YEAR...

Apple Sauce is 5-15 in games he's started or were winnable when Matthew left, people say "he hasn't played much..Bullshit...He's been in the league since 2003, that winning percentage is worse than RYAN FUCKING LEAF who is 4-17 as a starter!

And some of you think he's "talented"?
He'd be what college scouts call an ATH or an Athlete. He is good at a variety of things, but the team needs to figure out what best suits his skill set. He has speed, elusiveness and hands...reminds me of a WR, NOT a QB. Don't get me wrong, he is a special player, but he lacks the true NFL passing ability.

He also needs to learn to block things out, forget what he did on the previous drive. It seemed like he was pissed at himself every time they showed him on the bench. He looked the same during interviews with the media.

Reaction score
Wallace is not a bad QB, he's just not in the elite bunch of which Matt is a part of in my eyes

Good news if we want to win 5 games - Matt should practice wednesday :D :D :D

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/s ... awk06.html

RENTON — Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck is expected to practice Wednesday for the first time since suffering fractured ribs in Seattle's second game of the season.

Hasselbeck's status for Sunday's game against Jacksonville is uncertain. Coach Jim Mora said Hasselbeck's rib has healed to the point that he can try to play, but makes "no promises" Hasselbeck will be available against the Jaguars.

Hasselbeck ran onto the field before Seattle's game at Indianapolis on Sunday. Mora was asked how the injury has affected Hasselbeck's ability to throw.

"We'll see Wednesday," Mora said. "I haven't seen him drop back and really wing it."

Seattle is 0-2 without Hasselbeck.

rather telling comment at the end

cokeheadbobby

Huddler
Reaction score
well as long as Wallace is your starter i would be worried very very worried :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Im glad to see matt out there, i really frackin hope he plays sunday.

And i hear walt is out till at least november.....we gotta give up on him man, or put him out for the year...

Reaction score
Our O line is a complete mess every year since 05, no one can stay healthy, everyones groin seems to be real weak lately, like seriously, throw me a fricken bone here ruskell! get something done! we need to build our line around Unger! walt is done!

Reaction score
cokeheadbobby said:
well as long as Wallace is your starter i would be worried very very worried :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd be more worried about your Garrard. 7 sacks, 5 TDs and 1 Interception through 4 games? Sounds like an easy day at Qwest for the Hawks defense. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Injuries are our worst enemy, but does anyone think we could we have beaten Indy without the injuries? A better chance yes, but they are still a quality team. The ones that suck were the bears and niners which with a full team we could have won.

The team needs to get younger, so 2 1st rounders next year will help in that respect for sure. I agree with an earlier comment, time to give up on Jones. He is to old and to injury prone now.

The next 2 games are crucial for us to stay in the hunt, i was confident after the niners game of beating the jags.....not now, wiothout gerrard stepping up along with Jones Drew finding his feet.

Hopefully Matts back, but id rather he was out 1 more week and come back fit, than rush him back and lose him first sack for the rest of the season. Im actually getting to the point now where id sacrifice a good season, for a good 1st round pick next year, another few games till the bye though so untill they are played ill be praying we end up 3-3

Top Bottom