• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

COOL CHANGE TO THE SITE!

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Keep up the good work. Nothing wrong with change. Like the new look, and just don't miss draft day working on it!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
For those of you that like the old style, I will be posting a link that you can still access it. Just know that it will not be propagated out to the rest of the site nor will it be supported anymore.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
kk. said:
What was wrong with the old interface?

It's old.

Okay, that's not a valid reason to change something. (And what do you mean by "old"? A year? Since when is that considered old? Google and Amazon have been around a lot longer than that!)

I think the reasons should be it has a more dynamic and inviting look and should have improved navigation and readability.

I mean, the NFL is over 70 years old but I see no reason to call it the "American Not Soccer League" or the start playing with a round ball! ;)

Top Bottom