• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantasy Football 2012

Reaction score
League ID#: 135670
League Name: Seahawks Huddle
Password: Griffey24
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinleague

Keepers this year, revised scoring system. Should be a little more conventional. First come first serve, except I promised Ida a spot because of what happened last year. I'm sure he'll sign up early, but if for some reason it comes down to a situation where there's only one spot left and its between someone else or Ida, the spot will go to Ida.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Keepers aren't going to work out, because the league is first come first serve we can't invite all of the same people.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
This year instead of letting Yahoo randomly generate the draft order when the draft starts, I'm going to randomly generate it beforehand so we all know where we're picking. We need a full league first though, so if you want to know where you're picking in the draft get someone to join!

S

Seattlehawk94

Someone else is joining..You have to save a spot for McGuire Adam..He hasn't had a chance to join up yet...Told me to tell you...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Draft order is up:

1. BEN there raped that

2. Paybacktimes

3. Too Bad So Sad

4. TheYewgohtPewptohns

5. IRVIN WARFARE

6. Inflamed Colon

7. Seattle Bulldogs

9. The Dynasty

9. Full Monte

10. TwilightError

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Draft pushed back to 8:15 PM from 6:45 PM tomorrow night. Is that a problem for anyone?

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Congrats to bobflipaburger for the championship! Im proud to finnish second and will go for the crown next year.

Top Bottom