• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

For Seattle Fan Rooting for the Stealers

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Yeah pretty much all of the people who were regular posters at the old huddle for a long time are admins.
except me..lol

Reaction score
SIS said:
bobflipaburger said:
Yeah pretty much all of the people who were regular posters at the old huddle for a long time are admins.
except me..lol

But you're a Steelers fan... You don't count... As far as I'm concerned you're not even a person... Hell I'm not even 100% sure you exsist :lol:

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
It's wierd. I mean, I never argue with anyone, I'm always civil, I never talk shit, and I follow every rule...

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Cards, because I agree with 94. We as Seahawks fans should hate the Steelers more, they stole our SuperBowl, and until BigBen crashes on his motorcycle again without his helmet on and dies or we win a SuperBowl I'm always going to hate them! I've never liked the Steelers, even before XL, but now I really don't like them. I can not root for the Steelers.
With that said, I do understand where some people are coming from when they want to root for the Steelers. I've been torn between for awhile because if the Cards win we become the only team in the NFC West to not win a SuperBowl and the Cards did it on they're first playoff apperance since the 40's. That makes us look REALLY, REALLY BAD!!! And that makes me mad! But in the end, I'll always be saying FUCK THE STEELERS, and this SuperBowl is no different! And if your a REAL Seahawk fan you should be saying the same thing! FUCK THE STEELERS!! GO CARDS!!!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Hawk096 said:
NOW THAT IT'S OVER.... FUCK THE STEALERS!!!

Yeah.....Like I said before...You rooted FOR them...None of you who did have the right if you did to ever say "Fuck the Stealers" again, you threw that shit away when you said "Go Pittsburgh beat the team that didn't do shit to us but they are in the NFC West so we hate them".

Hawk096 said:
Plus looks like the loser curse will come back :)

Really? Why do you have the Whiners winning the West next season? The Lambs? I know it's not the Mora-on led-Seahawks for damn sure...

vanillathrilla said:
I hate the Steelers, but thank god my hawks are not the only team in the NFC west without a title!

Yeah! Because them winning it would somehow make them better than us even though they've been around for 100+years and were around for 10 more Superbowls than us...

Oh...

NEWSFLASH DIPSHITS!

Dateline: NFL History----The Cardinals won the NFL Title in 1925 and 1947 so we are the only NFC West team without an NFL TITLE....

You rooted for Pissburgh to win for that reason and yet...Zona has TWO titles to our NONE... :roll:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Fuck, who cares? All the bitching and whining is not going to change anything. I don't think even Cards fans are whining as much as this...

rain36man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All you whiners should do yourselves a favor and man up. Take your beating with some dignity. The hawks were lucky to get 1 td in that game. If Ben R didnt suck so bad that day, they would have lost by 40 instead of 11. The holding and PI calls were legit. Even if they werent, how does 2 plays decide the game? If they were the better team, they could have overcome that. But the hawks barely sniffed scoring opputunities all game. I feel foolish even writing this but Im trying to help you people. The Pats cheated(for real) their way past the Steelers in 2 AFC champ games but I dont cry about it. Make a freakin play if you want to win. But you really do sound pathetic to still be whining about that game. Losers lament. But I guess when your head coach shows no class by whining the losers lament, his bad example is followed by the whining masses. Thats sad. He did all of you a disservice for his own selfish reasons. Hopefully, the new head coach will have some balls and some dignity and the seahawks and their fans can rise above the whining loser mentality. Then you can have a chance to finally go get that ring. Good luck.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

HA!

Didn't read much of the that long winded post, dude...Paragraphs are your friend..

All I see is the need to explain that somehow you won Superbowl XL and you didn't cheat, you pop up the day after another game that people are comparing to that one and you are showing how insecure you are about winning that game. Much like when someone calls you a faggot and you wonder "do they really know" when we talk about Superbowl XL you act much the same...

Yes...We know about you and your team.....On both counts

rain36man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look dude, Im not calling people names and shit like you, Im just trying to help. I was on a steelers site and there was a post about obsessed Seahawk fans and a link here. I was pretty shocked at what I found. (BTW, you can remove that silly t-shirt pic, we all know what happened)

If you must cling to your loser mentality about that game, at least show some ability to stay in reality. Meaning, if you insist on blaming the officials, then do that. It has nothing to do with the Steelers cheating.

Have you ever even considered for one moment that even if those calls went differently, they would still actually have to score enough points to win the game? Do you think they would have automatically won?

Take a page from the classy Cardinals. They lost like men. There were questionable calls in that game too, on both sides, and they stood up and tipped their hat to the champs and held their head high, with dignity.

And take another page from the classy, Superbowl Champion Steelers. There was a questionable holding call against them that resulted in a safety. That play put the Cards back in the game and they took the lead. The Steelers took the punch, got off their ass and went out and won the game. Thats what Champions do.

So now the Steelers have another ring, and the Cardinals are a well-repected, worthy foe. Its just too bad that Mike Holmgren tainted his reputation along with the Seahawks by spawning a generation of whiney losers.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Funny because on Jim Rome, Mad Dog Radio with Chris Russo, JT the Brick and other places I'm hearing the same shit..

Pissburgh was given XL and XLIII by the NFL...Don't like it? To fucking bad, don't come crying to us to change our minds because every one of us is never going to change our minds and the fact you are still defending it shows the insecurity....

Link to the other site? I don't want to post, just want to see what brought you here.

P.S. I'll remove it when I feel like it.....Up there still cause I'm lazy and could care less about my sig.

rain36man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im sure they are talking about the officiating. Dont Lie and say they are saying that those games were given to them. Its very funny that youre saying that I am the insecure one. Puleeze. Read your posts bro. Besides, Its impossible to be insecure with 6 rings. Again, Im trying to help you sound like a man. If you called in to those shows you are talking about spouting that the Steelers cheated etc., they would laugh you off the air.

These conspiracy theories are rediculous. Last season, The VP of officiating admitted that there was blatent holding on the Jaguars on the play that won the game against the Steelers in the playoffs. I'm mentioning this for 2 reasons

1) If there was some conspiracy that the NFL wants the Steelers to win, what happened there?

2)The Steelers put themselves in the position to lose that game and they did. No sense crying about it, thats football. Be a man and move on. Which they did. To another ring.

And unlike the calls that you are whining about, that call had an immediate, direct impact on the outcome of the game. And you know what? Nobody cares. And nobody should care. Only crybabies do.

Top Bottom