• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Haynesworth to Seattle?

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
It isn't imo, however we were just comparing players like Albert and T.O. and whether T.O. us washed up.

I would love to see some improvement on our D for sure, just don't want someone who is injury prone, has no work ethic, and only cares about his own stats. The Redskins weren't so hot last year even with him on D, so I don't see him taking our D and all of a sudden were top 5. Let someone else pay his bills and let him cry because he wants to be the D coordinator.:scenic:

mlemour

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;48791 said:
I think some of the keys on your keyboard are busted. Better get that looked at.
Sheesh! that is really bad sorry!!!! thanks for heads up

mlemour

Huddler
Reaction score
Striker;48789 said:
If 100 million dollars does not motivate you then I do not know what does. :scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic::scenic:

Money isnt his issue. He is complaining about how a defensive scheme makes him effective... I think that kind of money makes u lazy! Ask Vin Baker Seattle Supersonics

Louden Swain

Huddler
Reaction score
He's a guy who has a reputation for being extremely lazy, self centered and all about the stats.

Would his presence make the defense better? No doubt. However, is he worth the headache?

He bitched regularly in Tennessee, and in one season managed to make the Redskins tire of his act. When the Skins signed him, they paid him a massive contract and felt he was the key to their revised playoff hopes. Now? They'd sell him for pennies to the dollar, if it meant getting him the hell out of town.

Guarantee you, Seattle could get him for a practice squader with no future. Yet, I just don't want the guy.

shadybird

Huddler
Reaction score
Haynesworth isnt really someone any team should want. His athletic ability simply does not offset his massive downside from a character perspective. Not to mention it took him 3 tries to pass the Skins conditioning test.

Top Bottom