• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hugh Millen Hates Short QBs

Reaction score
Did you hear Danielle’s renditions of Sell Them Maybe this morning? Not bad for live on the radio.

Reaction score
Sell Them Maybe kind of made me mad... Won't get into that.

How bad of a singer he is makes these funnier though, every time he has to hold a note he's REALLY flat lol.

Reaction score
No I missed it. I wanted to hear it, though. :(
She sounded fucking hot. Love her voice. Definitely woke me up on the way to work this morning.

And yeah, why not? Get into it Bobby. Sell the Mariners! joke of a franchise and taking up a lot of prime real estate in SODO.

Reaction score
Get into it. Why not?

I agree with the organization living in the past with all of their promotions and everything, and I agree with them looking like dicks in the whole arena situation... But I think people are being impatient with how this team is being built. They're being built for long term success. We've gone from one of the 4 or 5 worst farm systems in the league, to one of the 4 or 5 best. But it takes a few years for talent to find its way from A-ball to the majors.

I wouldn't mind a change at the top, Mr. Nintendo, Chuck, and Howard can go. I'd be fine with that. But a lot of what they were complaining about sounded like complaints against the GM, which is dumb, because Jack Z is a damn good GM.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
For not being a baseball fan, I'd probably agree with your sentiments. I still love the song, though.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hot?

313750_223623161026984_1018046601_n.jpg

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Lol. I was just trying to see if "sounded" and "is" sync'd up.

I've always wondered WTF that job pays. I mean, I have that same information from the WSDOT website on my phone.

Reaction score
Lol. I was just trying to see if "sounded" and "is" sync'd up.

I've always wondered WTF that job pays. I mean, I have that same information from the WSDOT website on my phone.
LOL. I hadn't seen her picture before. Def sounds better than she looks.

I've heard a lot of people try and read a traffic report on the air and butcher it royally. Still, I'm with ya overall. Maybe just a way to get your foot in the broadcasting door.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
What would you do if you have a million dallors?
"Two girls at the same time" LOL!

S

Seattlehawk94

"Because if I had a million dollars I bet I could hook that up.."

Top Bottom