• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jake Locker

Is Jake Locker going to be "great"?

• BUST-David Carr II

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trent Dilfer-basically a guy who needs everyone to carry his sorry ass...

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dave Krieg-good player will be around for MANY years and win...

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Tom Brady-HOFer who will win MANY Superbowls

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I say Cam Newton has risen the most. A couple months ago he was lower first round (not sure if I saw him in the second or not) and now people are saying he won't make it out of the top 5. Glad we aren't in the top 5...

PacWest

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55392 said:
Luck has a dad who was an NFL QB, WLAF GM, the kid has the talent and isn't going to fall apart under pressure...

His dad knows the business and his son has a great head on his shoulders and is actually in one of the best schools in the country (Stanford is called "A New Ivy League School) to get an actual DEGREE, unlike most players at football factories....No way he falters.....He's too damned good and too damned smart to....

I totally agree with Luck finishing his 4 years in college and getting his degree. Good for him!! He's definitely smart about securing his future, one way or another.

Some players come so far in their lives to achieve a goal like playing in the NFL only to gamble it away on whether they should quit school early to pursue the big bucks by entering the draft.

Seems like his parents raised him well and taught him how to put one foot in front of the other.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;55841 said:
I say Cam Newton has risen the most. A couple months ago he was lower first round (not sure if I saw him in the second or not) and now people are saying he won't make it out of the top 5. Glad we aren't in the top 5...

Seriously? I thought Cam hurt himself big, with the "icon" comments, the commentation on him was negative, and his shots to the out route were woefully overthrown. Shit even the little video snipets of his facial expressions were deragatory.
Like how "survior, apprentice, American Idol" edits to dramatize.

Thought Locker, and Kapernick, helped their stock. Mallet had the best accuracy/arm but his interiview didnt go well.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;55849 said:
Seriously? I thought Cam hurt himself big, with the "icon" comments, the commentation on him was negative, and his shots to the out route were woefully overthrown. Shit even the little video snipets of his facial expressions were deragatory.
Like how "survior, apprentice, American Idol" edits to dramatize,

The question was what QB has risen the most. Not which helped themselves the most at the combine. Did you know of Cam Newton 6-7 months ago?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Vaguely cause I have a friend thats a big Auburn fan.

He's definelty recieved the most PRESS.. for good or bad.

Top Bottom