• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LOL @ Pats fans

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I need to make a plugin that will allow you to embed tweets right into the forum... I will work on that tomorrow!

Reaction score
Also, does anyone else really want to face the Falcons?
Hell yeah! How many picks did Ryan throw yesterday? 3?

They almost lost to two shitty teams two weeks in a row.

I'd love to see Sherm and Browner matched up against White and Jones. Prob the best WR duo in the league.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Bye weeks cost me my first loss... I dropped Josh Freeman and went with Ponder, that was a mistake too. Missing Brees, Sproles and Steve Smith hurt.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
White is a cheaten sum bitch. I've seen him get away with more shit than any wideout. The play I recall, he grabs the defenders jersey, yanks him to the ground and catches a TD. It was funny because on the first replay they didn't go back far enough and it looked amazing.

Watched the Tez salute then twice as much time talking about Brady at half time. Nice to see Sherman talking about the NFL stance on anti-Seattle coverage BS.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Hell yeah! How many picks did Ryan throw yesterday? 3?

They almost lost to two shitty teams two weeks in a row.

I'd love to see Sherm and Browner matched up against White and Jones. Prob the best WR duo in the league.

Plus we can cover Gonzalez and stuff the run. I think we could really give Matt Ryan a hard time, especially at home.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
And Brady actually thought he could quiet the 12th man.LOL I think that started the smack talk and Brady goes home like a beaten dog with his tail between his legs.

Top Bottom