• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Me think the media doth protest too much

S

Seattlehawk94

He's a college loser...He has no class, probably thinks he's coaching the Fuskies and was playing the Badgers..

"RahrahrahIrecruitedRusstocomeheretothisprogramrahrahMICROMACHINES!"

Fuck that guy, lying sack of college unprofessional shit..I hope we run the table with L's all under Wilson and the Holmgren mistake is fixed...Holmgren is on Jerry Jones's list if Garrett fails, he should be on ours...Flynn and Holmgren with that defense can make beautiful music together..

S

Seattlehawk94

Why do you think the Jets canned his ass in ONE SEASON? Why do you think he cuts vets? Why do you think Bledsoe calls him a "shitbag" when I asked him about Playing for Carroll? Why do you think Hass despises Carroll? Why do you think a lot of his own rah rah USC guys call him a liar?

Because PROFESSIONALS don't buy into his kid shit...Adults aren't stupid (most) and don't need self help book hype to get up to play...

OP
twelvewins

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Alot of the same guys you listed ripped the NFL over XL..

We've become worse than Pissburgh, we are hypocrites...

"methinks" it's fucking moronic seeing the same crybaby pics Pissburgh fans posted 6 years ago and ever since to describe us..

Me thinks that score is higher and that play never happens with someone else at QB...

So what if they ripped the NFL, they told us to quit WHINING. We were sounding the alarm, AGAIN.

What makes me angry is now that there are refs that finally give us a call, it's a problem. These guys like the old ref's because they kept 'that damned seattle ball club' in their place. We're the Washington Generals of the NFL. We're supposed to show up, make noise, look mean/bad/aggresive, and then lose to the pretty boy.

I say the NFL should maintain the lockout, and hire the current ref's FULL TIME. Give them the contract the old refs refuse. At least these guys don't discriminate.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Didn't Holmgren and the Browns have the same chance to get Flynn that the rest of the teams did and instead opted to Draft Weeden ? Or maybe they didn't think he was worth the Money , Holmgren knows QB's !

As with that win on Monday night I could care less who thinks what about this team, its coach, the owner or any other fucking spew that chooses to get thrown out there. Wins and losses are all I care about

Like him or not, PC is getting results. This is a young hard team that the sky is limit for and not just a flash in the pan , but built for years of winning seasons. This is an exciting time to be a fan, I for one am going to enjoy it !

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He's a college loser...He has no class, probably thinks he's coaching the Fuskies and was playing the Badgers..

"RahrahrahIrecruitedRusstocomeheretothisprogramrahrahMICROMACHINES!"

Fuck that guy, lying sack of college unprofessional shit..I hope we run the table with L's all under Wilson and the Holmgren mistake is fixed...Holmgren is on Jerry Jones's list if Garrett fails, he should be on ours...Flynn and Holmgren with that defense can make beautiful music together..

Good Lord. Just remember, Pete Carroll built that defense.

Great attitude by the way. Talk about no class, rooting for your team to lose. WTF man?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
John Clayton was just on the Kevin Calabro show and he said he thought Pete Carroll has handled this whole situation with a tremendous amount of class.

Top Bottom