• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MVP of BQBL or new franchise QB

What!

• He is improving.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • The Falcons can't defend.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • He'll be crushed next week in NYG

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • These polls are annoying...

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
OP
twelvewins

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
The plane is irrelevant if it's ruled incomplete. I couldn't see a good replay on it that showed his feet but we didn't challenge. I agree that miller is a grown ass man and should've held on. I think he tweeted "feeling guilty about my game check this week #dropped #oley_block" last Sunday, but I could be wrong.

However, tack gets pretty big checks too, and right now he has only improved from suck for luck qb, to lousy season qb. He's got a long way to go before he's decent season, developing starter, or playoff team qb.

Finally, how 'bout them Titans! My mini game of the week has got to be the Titan's D swarming a gimpy rapistburger and Hasselbeck throwing all over Pittsburgh. Going to be hard watching both games.

Top Bottom